Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't understand this about FS posts..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
7 moms liked this

I honestly don't understand why you feel the need to say you paid with food stamps. You know that more than likely it will turn into a bashing session. If you are posting about your dinner, why do you have to say "I went shopping with my food stamps today!" I don't say what form of payment I used whether it be debit card or cash. I don't see why it's relevant unless you are trying to be provocative and then you sit back and say "well, this isn't about the food stamps, I was just saying I was hungry!"  

Im just saying you'd stop causing yourself so much grief (if it truly makes you feel bad) if you just posted about your dinner and not the method of payment! You know how people on MC are. 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gigis1
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:06 PM
I think they just feel bad taking credit for buying food they didn't pay themselves directly so they want to let it be known, unfortunately it obviously backfires
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:07 PM

I was wondering if that was the case. 

Quoting gigis1:

I think they just feel bad taking credit for buying food they didn't pay themselves directly so they want to let it be known, unfortunately it obviously backfires

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:08 PM

This isn't a FS bash post at all, btw. 

kidlover2
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:09 PM
Imho either they revel in creating drama and or they're trolls
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:10 PM

i've wondered too.  i never think about the method of payment when i'm telling a story.  "hey!  i bought the greatest yarn today!  i paid with change because the bottom of my purse had $12 in quarters"

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:12 PM

I have to admit I don't get it either.

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Bitches love creating drama here
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:15 PM
They have no shame.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Heavy purse LOL

Quoting almondpigeon:

i've wondered too.  i never think about the method of payment when i'm telling a story.  "hey!  i bought the greatest yarn today!  i paid with change because the bottom of my purse had $12 in quarters"

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:16 PM
2 moms liked this

you have no idea.  i'm the only person in america who is 40 lbs overweight, yet, has completely ripped biceps!

Quoting Anonymous:

Heavy purse LOL

Quoting almondpigeon:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)