Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

he is not your man, back off

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Three years prior to my husband and I meeting, He dated a girl named Brittany. By all accounts she was a sweet girl they just wanted different things. They broke up we met and were married two years later (2003).

She won't leave us be. We've called the cops who said unless she actually harms Daniel (dh), Noah (ds) or myself then there is nothing they can do.

She's taken photos of myself and my kids. She calls Dan daily saying she wants him. She's called me a whore, slut and worse. Yet cops can't help.

We filed a restraining order but I saw her across the damn mall.

Any advice??
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Replies (11-20):
misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:09 PM

I've dealt with this since my df and I got together in high school, only she calls me all the time and not him.

His ex has an album of ME and HIM on her facebook, she's threatened us, she shows up at our house, she's faked pregnancies, anything she can do to try to break us up. 

We finally got a restraining order on her when we found out that I was pregnant with dd because we weren't sure how she would react. We didn't want her doing something to harm the baby because she's just psycho like that. Since you've already filed for a restraining order, make sure you change your numbers and block her from social websites. Good luck! 

cmorris0217
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:10 PM

You can't move to a different house?

Quoting Anonymous:

Done. The only other thing is to move but his job won't let hin

Quoting Anonymous:

Creepy. But yea, change your numbers and ignore her.

JLS2388
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:12 PM

Have you ever thought that maybe he started back up with her after y'all got together? I mean, you say by all accounts, she is a sweet person and going after an ex like this doesn't sound like the actions of a sweet person. I mean SOMETHING must have started this.

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:12 PM

Keep the restraining order up.  If she breaks that, then the cops can start taking action.

Also, talk to a lawyer.  You might be able to get a case against her in civil court.

JLS2388
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:13 PM

It sounds like she did all of this and THEN they filed the restraining order and since she just saw the woman in the mall. The woman can go to the mall, that is not violating the order

Quoting Aslen:

If she is violating the restraining order, thats enough for the.cops to get involved

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:14 PM
No. We live in one of the few rental homes in our price range. The rest are all in the same area. I do take comfort knowing soon we won't be here

Quoting cmorris0217:

You can't move to a different house?

Quoting Anonymous:

Done. The only other thing is to move but his job won't let hin

Quoting Anonymous:

Creepy. But yea, change your numbers and ignore her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Whoa. Who here has watched that movie Obsessed? D:

Take notes from Beyonce opening up a can of blacka girl!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:16 PM
I would run that bitch over with my car and say she ran out in front of me trying to get to my DH. I don't interact well with others. ;)
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:16 PM
The restraining order is effective from February 2 to when we or the judge dismisses it. Terminates it rather and there is no law about goin to the mall she just can't be within 100ft

Quoting JLS2388:

Have you ever thought that maybe he started back up with her after y'all got together? I mean, you say by all accounts, she is a sweet person and going after an ex like this doesn't sound like the actions of a sweet person. I mean SOMETHING must have started this.

mich.el.le
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:17 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Unsure. I know its not Dan becuse he hates her. I feel it might be his mom doing it

Quoting sampson200:

How is she getting your phone number if you change it??

Blocking her online isn't hard.

Then make sure she, and everyone else around you knows what a psycho stalker she is. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)