Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

he is not your man, back off

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Three years prior to my husband and I meeting, He dated a girl named Brittany. By all accounts she was a sweet girl they just wanted different things. They broke up we met and were married two years later (2003).

She won't leave us be. We've called the cops who said unless she actually harms Daniel (dh), Noah (ds) or myself then there is nothing they can do.

She's taken photos of myself and my kids. She calls Dan daily saying she wants him. She's called me a whore, slut and worse. Yet cops can't help.

We filed a restraining order but I saw her across the damn mall.

Any advice??
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Replies (31-36):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Maybe there's more your DH isn't telling you. Also, you said kids but only listed one child. It's also weird that you felt the need to list everyone's names. Either you're a troll or just kinda weird.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Have your DH get a new unlisted number for everything and only give it out on a need to know basis
Saintsational
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Buy a burner phone & only give his mom the number. You'll figure out pretty quickly if the mom is behind it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Unsure. I know its not Dan becuse he hates her. I feel it might be his mom doing it

Quoting sampson200:

How is she getting your phone number if you change it??

Blocking her online isn't hard.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Why are you using names for us? You made it too clear who the names Are I think that's. Bit odd. You can just say my ds or dh why make it such a need for us to have more info? In,ess you re the ther women? Lol

Anyway if it's real... Block the number mil or anyone can hand it out over and over but if the number is blocked it can't get through period! If the marriage is solid then her pety tries will do nothing. Trust me my dh had an xgf she wanted him for yrsssss so bad claiming she loved him and they were soul mates.. We changed his email,cell and we changed our number.. We moved but not bc of her.. We saved to get a home snd began our family she as no way to him now he even cut ties from any mutual friend of hers.

She was also.. Nice.. As u say but it was a sad waste of her time of yrsss thinking she can win him back.. She never did.idk why woman wate their time.. If he doesn't want you.. Why try so hard? I know I wouldnt try that hard for a man.. He should come to me ning get dragged to me  lol so feel bad for her.. It's kinda pathetic.

AleaKat
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Harassment?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:59 PM

You're anon but ok with naming names? She was sweet but they just wanted different thing? But then she does all this crazy shit? Lol umm. Ok.. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)