Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is this abusive?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies

A couple days ago my husband was supposed to pick up our son from school.  When the time came for them to be home they weren't home.  I called my husband at work and on his cell, but no answer for an hour.  I was worried and decided to get in the car and go to sons school( I have 2toddlers and an infant) and the school is 30min so no easy feat). On the way to the school I get an email message from dh about some sports thing.  No mention of my 5messages/missed calls.  So I tried him at work.  He finally picked up and acted all laid back whatever.  I laid into him about not communicating and not answering my calls. This isn't the first time.  We ended by hanging up on one another.  He has refused to speak to me, look at me or act like I even exsist for going on 3 days.  He normally kisses me when he goes off to work and calls me when he is on his way home.  Even when we have fought in the past he has done this things.  We are usually very touchy feely lovey dovey.  This time nothing....I am an emotional woman (redundant?) and I feel like he is punishing me being upset about leaving our son at school.  I can't talk to anyone IRL about this.  

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Affair? Im really distant from dh after seeing my manstress.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:46 PM

oh, you know what they are about to say....

Castrolover
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:51 PM

he should apoligize for not telling you he was not able to pick up your son.  He sounds selfish and irresponsible.  Why would a sports thing be more important than  your son?

Robsessed98
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Either dh is a self-absorbed ass, the argument went past where it shouldve or hes pissed about something else. Either w e should be Man enough to talk about it..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cheeks09
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:54 PM

shame on him! if anyone should not being talking to someone, YOU should be ignoring his ass! id be pissed at him!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Your husband emails you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Oh and no it's not abusive to not kids you when he gets home
Redwoods_Mama
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:56 PM

He's defensive and passive aggressive, I would say.  BTDT.  Mine is.... MUCH better now.  There's hope.  He used to drive me ape doing stuff like that.

mommyof11050307
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Your husband knows he did wrong and is trying to blame you for it. I would have flew off the handle at him and implanted my foot in his ass. Call him ou on his bullshit. That's what we do when we are acting like assholes to each other.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Blue_Spiral
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Wow, I'm shocked to see people in this group agreeing with the OP for once.

Good for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN