Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Freelance writing?????

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

I see some people talking about how they make money off of it. What does freelance writing entail and how do you get paid for it? I'm curious..

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:19 PM
Replies (1-4):
brandydesiree
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:23 PM
There are website that you can go to. You submit a piece of work and they "grade" it. From there, people post articles that they want written. You claim the article. Some have what they will be paying for the article, others ask your price.

It's fun. I did it when I was a SAHM for a while. I could make about a grand in a month.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
elliotmommytobe
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:29 PM
What r some of these websites?

Quoting brandydesiree:

There are website that you can go to. You submit a piece of work and they "grade" it. From there, people post articles that they want written. You claim the article. Some have what they will be paying for the article, others ask your price.

It's fun. I did it when I was a SAHM for a while. I could make about a grand in a month.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:29 PM

What websites should I go to to get started?

Quoting brandydesiree:

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Hi,

This was posted twice. Please continue the conversation on this thread: 

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/18044440/Freelance_writing?last#post220960933

Thank you for being part of this group!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)