Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

At the ER with ds... update! with pic

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 76 Replies
Apparently he decided he wanted to be a magician at school today. He stuck an eraser up his nose. The trick was to try to get it to come out of his ear. It is so far up that the doctors can not see it. We spent 2 hours at the ENT and then they sent is here.Has anyone's kid ever stuck something strange in their nose??

Update- After almost 6 hours they were talking about surgically removing it because it was so deep. Another doctor came in and tried one more time. They were finally able to pull it out. It was a large piece of a big pink eraser. Pic on page 5
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:14 PM
Bump
tlcory
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Oh no! I hope he's ok!  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:18 PM
Lol my sister did that with play do when we were kids. It took a while but they finally got it out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:19 PM

lol  My daughter stuck a noodle part way up her nose.  She panicked.  It was pretty funny.  She never stuck anything up there again (except her finger).  

mamivon2
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:21 PM

sorry that made me laugh..I do hope he is ok

lauren.m
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Yes my one dd got a coffee bean stuck in hers at the grocery store. I stood in the isle and slowly got it out while she screamed flailed around and cried. Must have look awful for bystanders who didnt know what was going on lol. Hope they get it out. Kids do weird things.
mich.el.le
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:26 PM

OMG! That's not funny, but it is! :0/ Hope he gets it out without too much (more) trouble.

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:27 PM
Lol!.good luck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsErdos2011
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this

My sister stuck a Reese's piece up her nose when she was 4. She freaked out until it melted enough to fall out of her nose, then she ate it.

I may not be a perfect wife or mother but I am perfect in the eyes of my son and my husband and that is all that matters.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)