Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IRS Glitch?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:15 PM
  • 5 Replies

Anyone else having issues with irs.gov?  I have been checking ours about once a day just to have an idea of when we will get it and it went from saying the accepted it (we filed on the 31st) and we would get it by the 21st (but probably sooner, waiting on actual date) to this:

We cannot provide any information about your refund. You must wait at least 24 hours after you get the acknowledgement e-mail that your tax return was received by the IRS

Anyone else getting this from their website?

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LaLa_Ivory
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:15 PM
idk havent looked.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:16 PM
You know if you keep on checking it the irs will flag your taxes and investigate them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:19 PM

probably some kind of glitch or something. so many people checking it right now, it probably crashing or slowing the site. I check once every day or 2. we filed on feb 3rd and it says its still processing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:20 PM

That is such a load of bullshit. They will not investigate.

Quoting Anonymous:

You know if you keep on checking it the irs will flag your taxes and investigate them.

xxjadedhaloxx
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Yeah I call BS as well.  Especially seeing as I always do it from home, from the same computer.  Not like I am doing it from all kinds of random places.  If I was then that I could understand.

Quoting Anonymous:

That is such a load of bullshit. They will not investigate.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured