Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Does anyone else im PA hate being called "welfare families"?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 6:47 PM
Replies (271-280):
Mocking.Jay
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol at all the cuntastic anons.
beatlelovermom
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:18 PM
That could be, but you don't see me making posts about lazy moochers. It's about some people putting others down. Plain and simple. If you don't see that, something is wrong.

And another thing, you can't tell me that unless your anon? What pride...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting beatlelovermom:

So much hate. You people sicken me.

I don't see "hate". I see people here being blunt and honest and not excusing this new widespread choice to go on welfare. I know many people who have been down-sized, laid off,etc. and they haven't given up and applied for welfare. It's a matter of pride.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 50 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Well, aren't you? If you don't like it, get off PA.

MotherOF5Cuties
by Abby on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:22 PM
Karmas a Bitch.... lmaoo. All you that talk shit about people being on PA hahahahaha. I can't wait when they day comes that YOU might need it too one day. LMFAO.
WowIllbeamom11
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:29 PM

I know what you mean, I've been filling out apps and not being called back for interviews for almost 3 years. Thankfully I just got a new job and I start Monday.

Quoting elliotmommytobe:

The sad thing is its not as easy to get a job than people think

Anonymous
by Anonymous 44 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:29 PM
Wow. Yeah I planned on my husband to pass away??!

We were very young and at an early start in our lives so of course I had nothing to fall back on no family, friends nothing... I did not expect anyone to pick up my "mess" but It's a hell of a lot better then watching my kids starve.

It's people like you that need to be more educated on why there is PA....

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm truly sorry for your loss. That is awful. But why didn't you plan ahead for a tragedy??? We pay EVERY month for disability AND life insurance. This is another example of people making bad choices and expect someone else to clean it up. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Very true.

I'm a widow, me and my kids lost eveything when my husband died ... and was forced to get pa. :/

Quoting MidnightKat:

Any family can end up without a job and money.

You just never know what the next day will bring. Anybody can become hungry and homeless. No one needs to be full of hate and pride. The poor families do Not deserve to be treated with hatred and looked down on.

Mothers need to realize how they act and treat others , because your children are watching. Show respect and mercy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 44 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Exactly lol you ignorant bitches

Quoting MotherOF5Cuties:

Karmas a Bitch.... lmaoo. All you that talk shit about people being on PA hahahahaha. I can't wait when they day comes that YOU might need it too one day. LMFAO.

MotherOF5Cuties
by Abby on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:38 PM
They all think that they will always be on top lmao.... just like someone I knew once and one day he became disabled and he had nothing but before that he had everything worked his ass off for his family, his wife was a sahm BC they could afforded and now he can't go to the bathroom on his own and his wife working but cantbmake ends meet and yes they are on PA so you tell me. Is that pathetic? ?? Some of you need a fucking life that's all ..

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow. Yeah I planned on my husband to pass away??!

We were very young and at an early start in our lives so of course I had nothing to fall back on no family, friends nothing... I did not expect anyone to pick up my "mess" but It's a hell of a lot better then watching my kids starve.

It's people like you that need to be more educated on why there is PA....

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm truly sorry for your loss. That is awful. But why didn't you plan ahead for a tragedy??? We pay EVERY month for disability AND life insurance. This is another example of people making bad choices and expect someone else to clean it up. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Very true.

I'm a widow, me and my kids lost eveything when my husband died ... and was forced to get pa. :/

Quoting MidnightKat:

Any family can end up without a job and money.

You just never know what the next day will bring. Anybody can become hungry and homeless. No one needs to be full of hate and pride. The poor families do Not deserve to be treated with hatred and looked down on.

Mothers need to realize how they act and treat others , because your children are watching. Show respect and mercy.

elliotmommytobe
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:56 PM
Id like to know everyones opinions on the definition of a welfare queen or welfare family
Bittysmama
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:39 AM
That's what I am doing. Not everyone on pa want to be there yes I am working ob changingit but it does not happen over night. And yes my choices got me here but being on pa is a hell of a lot better than getting hit everyday ....

Quoting Anonymous:

so what are you doing to change your plight?  school?  training?  where do you work?

in terms of what "got" you there.... YOUR choices, you made choices... acknowledge it, accept it and figure out how to change it!

Quoting Bittysmama:

I work as hard as I can, did I plan to be on pa hell no!!! I hate it but I hate seeing my chums hungry! What they wanna call me fine, I didn't choose for my ex to become a alcoholic or beat the crap outta me. I will never judge people on pa because I don't know what got them there. There are a lot of judgemental woman on this site but when it comes to pa I brush it off..... Feeding my daughter is more important than anything

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN