Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I honestly can not even comprehend...someone enlighten me maybe?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies
1 mom liked this

This past few weeks I have had SOO many friends breaking up, filing for divorce  over cheating.

Its a long story but one of my best friends cheateed on her husband right in their living room with her husband asleep. She ended up taking off on her three kids and husband, and so that pretty much sums up that she was just crazy and it was hard to even fathom thinking I thought I knew her so well.

But what about the ones who are ALWAYS saying how much they love their husbands go out for a girls night and cheat on him. I can not understand. I guess I can comprhend being drunk and it just starting, but I dont understnad how you can physically be there knowing what you're doing.. because regardless you do know you are not having sex with your SO. I guess its hard for me to even explain what my question is..I dont understand how someone can cheat on someone.. it absolutely blows my mind to try to understand how this happens in a spur of the moment thing. Another friend today messaged me on fb hysterical saying that she cheated on her husband the other night during a ladies night... but is always ranting and raving how much she loves her DH and how shes so lucky to have him, so if she really thought that, how could she cheat?

I dunno.. it just really confuses me. Im single and have been for 6 years, and its still hard to imagine!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
la-cosa-nostra
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:36 PM
4 moms liked this
That's easy to explain. Your friends are whores.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:37 PM

It's not in me to cheat on my husband or anyone else. 

ElitestJen
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Odd....

I know of someone that bailed on her husband and three kids in the last few weeks, too.  She had this dude come up "to visit" and they just ran away together.

People cheat for all kinds of reasons.  I believe the majority still love their spouses. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:42 PM
So I cheated on my ex, he never found out but I realized the difference between the man I was with and the man I'm with now, I didn't care if the ex found out, I knew I would be okay without him and I was after we split.
Now its different, I do care and I do care about my future with my dh.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:42 PM

ummm... weird.. is she from Oklahoma?

Quoting ElitestJen:

Odd....

I know of someone that bailed on her husband and three kids in the last few weeks, too.  She had this dude come up "to visit" and they just ran away together.

People cheat for all kinds of reasons.  I believe the majority still love their spouses. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:43 PM

true that true that.. lol They are actually friends that live far away from me.. thank god.. I dont need that drama lol

Quoting la-cosa-nostra:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:44 PM
2 moms liked this

I looked at your profile.. you are.. we know the same person. WEIRD!

Quoting ElitestJen:

Odd....

edelweiss23
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:45 PM
2 moms liked this
I could never cheat on my husband.

If I have prime rib at home, why would I trade that for ground chuck???
ElitestJen
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

ummm... weird.. is she from Oklahoma?

Quoting ElitestJen:

Odd....

Yes, yes she is.  The Mid-Del area.

la-cosa-nostra
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Yea, my cousin, who is also my very best friend, is the biggest whore I know. She has cheated in every relationship she has been in. She's a freaking train wreck.

I honestly don't understand it. My girls nights are for not having a guy pawing all on me all night. I sure as hell wouldn't want a different guy doing it.

Quoting Anonymous:

true that true that.. lol They are actually friends that live far away from me.. thank god.. I dont need that drama lol

Quoting la-cosa-nostra:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN