Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
What are some strange facts about you that people may not know??

I am left-handed, ambidextrous but use my right hand most of the time. Only a few things I use my left hand for.

I also broke one of my toes in utero.

What are some weird facts about you??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:39 PM
Replies (71-80):
armywifey1983
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:10 PM
I need to sleep with a fan or white noise machine. If I don't, every single noise will keep me up. Im always accused of being antisocial by my family, but I just enjoy my time alone. I'm going through that right now, and it drives them insane. I need to wear ear plugs at the movies because I am sensitive to loud noises. Thunderstorms scare me, that is something I admit to few because I'm usually teased for it, especially by family. Some say I have an unhealthy love for the movie Star Wars, but I don't care. I refer to my dog as my child, and only my dh 'gets it'.
chrismom0306
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Thanks. I believe it's the PCOS as well. I did talk to my endocrinologist about it and she put me on lexapro which caused me to gain 35 pounds of the 90 I lost which made things worse. I have an appt with my psychiatrist next month to change meds. Thanks so much :-)

Quoting Purgatorian:

This sounds like some sort of anxiety disorder.  I think you might benefit from speaking to a professional. PCOS hormonal imbalance prob causing it?

Hope you look into it and get to feeling stronger and more confident in your life.

Good Luck! 

Quoting chrismom0306:

I love laying in the dark and putting on my iPod and getting lost in the music.

I fear getting older and sometimes when I think about it I have panic attacks

I worry constantly that my children will endure some of the bad
things I did

I lay awake at night a lot and cry because I don't want anyone to see me being weak.

I worry about my appearance more the i lead on. When I'm in the shower I cry looking at myself. I have never felt pretty since developing PCOS after my twins were born.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:19 AM
Im not sure. I remember I was going to ride the elephant and a clown was helping the kids get on and off the elephant. I was a little nervous of the clown but not freaking out and he said I dont bite and I said better not I bite back. He helped me get on elephant then bit my thigh I freaked out. The clown got arrested and I got 2 stitches.Now I cant handle the fear I have of them.

Quoting madpenguin33:

I can't stand clowns but how did a clown bite you?

Quoting Anonymous:

I am petrified of feet I have panic attacks when people are bare foot near me or touch me with there feet. I was bit by a clown at the circus when I was 6 and since then everytime I see one I pass out cold. I fear forgetting my kids some where. Im double joints in all my body.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:23 AM
1 mom liked this
You sound like me. I write right handed but do everything else left.

I broke my pinky toe in utero on my moms ribs.

Quoting redneckmama4:

I am left-handed, ambidextrous but use my right hand most of the time. Only a few things I use my left hand for.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:38 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm the opposite :) write left handed. Everything else right handed

Quoting Anonymous:

You sound like me. I write right handed but do everything else left.

I broke my pinky toe in utero on my moms ribs.

Quoting redneckmama4:

teal_phoenix
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:45 AM

There is the occasional fear of going to sleep. I do not want to dream, something beyond my control. I do end up asleep btw.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:49 AM

My DH has 2 holes in his penis because of complications with peeing at birth. I am double jointed in my elbows.

madpenguin33
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:36 AM
1 mom liked this
That's messed up. My head is screaming pedophile after reading this.

Quoting Anonymous:

Im not sure. I remember I was going to ride the elephant and a clown was helping the kids get on and off the elephant. I was a little nervous of the clown but not freaking out and he said I dont bite and I said better not I bite back. He helped me get on elephant then bit my thigh I freaked out. The clown got arrested and I got 2 stitches.Now I cant handle the fear I have of them.

Quoting madpenguin33:

I can't stand clowns but how did a clown bite you?

Quoting Anonymous:

I am petrified of feet I have panic attacks when people are bare foot near me or touch me with there feet. I was bit by a clown at the circus when I was 6 and since then everytime I see one I pass out cold. I fear forgetting my kids some where. Im double joints in all my body.

MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:04 PM
I'm double jointed in my jaw which causes a lot of pain. I'm also double jointed on my pointer finger on my right hand. I'm afraid of thunder, the dark, the bathroom in the dark, the bedroom closet open while sleeping, and seaweed.

I've been stung by jellyfish 4x. I have to pop my collarbone back in place after sleeping as I dislocate them while sleeping.
myideasaretaken
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Ambidextrous and I have only one dimple

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)