Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did you do something good today? A good deed for someone?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:53 PM
  • 54 Replies

Today I fed the stray cat who lives in my alley. I see him around from time to time, he is very skittish so any time I have tried to get close to him he just runs, but today he stood still. So I quickly ran inside the house, grabbed and opened a can of tuna and went outside to feed it to him. 

He was still skittish, but maybe he will start trusting me more from now on :)

How about you? Anything?

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Nope. I never even left the house.

1likeme
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:56 PM
I fed a stray dog. He was in another city and very timid. He didn't even approach the food until we were in our car driving away. I also kept my boy children alive.
got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:57 PM
kind of. my grandmother came over and helped me clean my kitchen, cause i suck at it. so i sent a whole meal home with her so she wouldnt have to cook dinner. i hate cleaning and she hates cooking, so we trade off. not really a good deed, so much as returning the favor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Funfetti.
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:57 PM

children alive? 

how were they in danger?

Quoting 1likeme:

I fed a stray dog. He was in another city and very timid. He didn't even approach the food until we were in our car driving away. I also kept my boy children alive.

.Funfetti.
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:57 PM

that's a good deed! :) 

Quoting got2monsters:

kind of. my grandmother came over and helped me clean my kitchen, cause i suck at it. so i sent a whole meal home with her so she wouldnt have to cook dinner. i hate cleaning and she hates cooking, so we trade off. not really a good deed, so much as returning the favor.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:58 PM
I fed 2 stray cats lol they sit on my porch and wait!!! I also sent out a gift card to help someone out today with food / necessities
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:59 PM

yupp! I brought in my elderly neighbors HUGE recycling bin this morning like i do every friday morning. the thing is seriously huge and she is a tiny little lady, it's most likely taller than her! Our other neighbor takes it down for her thursday nights. I love that we live in such an awesome neighborhood! :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:00 PM

NOPE. Just loafed around all day. Munched out on some pizza and cake. How sweet of you to feed the cat :) 

I usually feed the cat that hangs outside my apt building whenever I see him.

Today was a waste. Unproductive. Depressing. 

RLT2
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I let my family live. I've had raging PMS for 3 days.

.Funfetti.
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:00 PM

you girls are pretty awesome! nice to hear all these nice things :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN