Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So..which side are YOU on?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

There are a lot of posts on here that allow some of us to CLEARLY express our views on some pretty fun topics to debate.

abortion..Public Assistance ...religion, or the lack thereof..breastfeeding (which really shocked me when I joined)...and spanking your kids (another suprise...I never realized there were parents out there who hit their kids in order to teach them a lesson for misbehaving ...for example, hitting....ummmm....ok, moving on.

I'll go first...here are the basics about me. feel free to go anon as well....

abortion is cool with me. not my utereus, not my business. I do find it very trashy and immature to use it as a form of birth control. I believe you should have your giner sewn shit after 2. Seriously. 

I don't believe in God or any higher power...but I'm good person most of the time and a good parent too. I teach my kids to be kind, gracious, and understanding of others. 

No spanking. 

Tell us about you:) I wanna see bloodshed!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Replies (11-20):
skittlefart
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:39 AM

I donno, I get a good urge to kick a cat though when it's in heat...x_x I got one screaming outside my door right now...I'm fairly certain she's going to wake my kid up with how loud she is..

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting skittlefart:

I am anti-puppy kicking. >.> ... 

I dunno man...every once in a while it just feels good to send one flying across the yard....

IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559 photo IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559-1_zpsa642ab08.jpg
Nicky has gathered 4 valentines!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:40 AM
2 moms liked this
Sure. I spank (rarely). I am pro choice (but would never abort) I believe in a higher power (but not religious). I breastfed and formula fed. I put my kids in front facing carseats at 12 months and boosters at 4 years. My son is circumsized. I vaccinate (delayed). Oh and the most contraversial subject out there I believe in PA its there to help people. I recieve foodstamps my kids have medicaid. What I dont agree with is people abusing the system or committing welfare fraud. I also dont give a fuck what anyone thinks of me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SillySally83:

I don't like the idea of circumcision, and didn't get my son cut, but meh, your kid your choice.

Pro-choice.

Pro-vax.

Pro-limited amounts of sugar.

Pro-public BF.

Pro-PA as long as you really are trying and are on BC.

Pro-BC of course.

On the fence about spanking, though I wont do it myself.

Anti-theist.

Fuck housework (except kitchen, bathrooms and vacuuming) I want to play.

YEP........FUCK housework.....I'm right there with ya.  I clean the neccesary places, and to hell with the rest. The dogs are the only ones who see it anyway. 

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:42 AM
Oh and maybe I should mention on the rar occassion that I spank its because my kids are doing something potentially harmful to themselves or others. No hitting is not one of those things. For example dd ran out in the road when she was 3 spanked her butt she never ran in the road again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AerickMomi_MrsD
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:42 AM
1 mom liked this

I spank (when need be)

I circ

I bf & ff

I dont clean my house everyday ( only saturdays)

I vax.

I co sleep

I believe in god ( but i dont force my beliefs on other people)

Im a baby wearing mom

etc etc etc

StevieMarie
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I bf til 6 months, then switched to formula.

I used to rf to 1 year, but recently turned both my girls back around to rf at 3 years and 15 months.

We spank, CIO, and vaccinate.

I believe in God, Dh believes in his tribe's Spirits.

I dont agree with abortion except in the case of life threatening conditions for mother or fetus, rape and incest.

We dont like alcohol in this house (unless you count the drops of whiskey in our homemade cough syrup, or to rub on gums when nothing else works), but marijuana is allowed (med cards) and taught to be a plant, not a drug.

We treat our animals like family, because they are.

We support gay marriage.

Lizardannie1966
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:43 AM
3 moms liked this

While my kid's are either grown or 2/3rds of the way there, I am for/against the following:

For--Pro Choice in all things from breast-feeding/bottle feeding, "Right to choose" legal abortion, circumcision or not is parent's choice, home-schooling when it works and if it's necessary and temporary, public assistance.

Against--bullying, mocking, degrading, and/or belittling anyone for their own beliefs or positions in life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:44 AM

I feel ya....I don't know what I would do in that situation.....gut reaction might be to smack that ass good and hard....lol I'm sure that scared the shti out of you. 

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Oh and maybe I should mention on the rar occassion that I spank its because my kids are doing something potentially harmful to themselves or others. No hitting is not one of those things. For example dd ran out in the road when she was 3 spanked her butt she never ran in the road again.

supermomz25
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:45 AM

I am anti-stupid, anti-bigotry and anti-racist

I am pro-choice

I have been on public assistance and I make no apologies for it, but I hate it when people take advantage of it

I don't do religion at all, in fact I believe that all religions are cults - simply my opinion

whether you breastfeed or not is not my business and I refuse to judge either way, it's your baby and it's your choice

I don't spank anymore.

SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I dont believe in abortion at all. I believe that a woman should not be allowed to have more than one abortion unless its medically necessary. I do spank and my son is spanked. I didnt bf my son but when I have another child I do want to try bf'ding. I believe in God, heaven and hell. Always have and always will. I will listen to others opinion on the situation but I know myself that there is only ONE true God. My son was vaccinated and circumcised. However I dont think I will circ again if I have another boy. I am on PA even though I work 2 jobs. I believe that if its needed then thats what its there for.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)