Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So..which side are YOU on?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

There are a lot of posts on here that allow some of us to CLEARLY express our views on some pretty fun topics to debate.

abortion..Public Assistance ...religion, or the lack thereof..breastfeeding (which really shocked me when I joined)...and spanking your kids (another suprise...I never realized there were parents out there who hit their kids in order to teach them a lesson for misbehaving ...for example, hitting....ummmm....ok, moving on.

I'll go first...here are the basics about me. feel free to go anon as well....

abortion is cool with me. not my utereus, not my business. I do find it very trashy and immature to use it as a form of birth control. I believe you should have your giner sewn shit after 2. Seriously. 

I don't believe in God or any higher power...but I'm good person most of the time and a good parent too. I teach my kids to be kind, gracious, and understanding of others. 

No spanking. 

Tell us about you:) I wanna see bloodshed!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Replies (111-120):
MrsCountryMama
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:16 AM
I only breastfed for a few months then switched to formula

I did circumcise my son

I rear faced until 12 months

I've never had the need for an abortion so I don't judge

I vaccinate

I did swat a butt or too when needed

I did let my babies cry it out

I'm not on PA but I don't care to judge people about being on PA
I do believe in God and attend Church regularly
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
earthsangel2006
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Agreed.

Quoting Anonymous:

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Quoting m0mmyheather:

I don't bother judging how other people live their life. The only thing I AM against are the people that think their lifestyle and choices make them superior to those that don't agree with them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Like.

Quoting Anonymous:

These are my "opinions" and "choices". I don't shove them down other people's throats and don't believe everything that works for my family works for others. I can't stand however, when some "know-it-all" thinks their way is the only way and puts others down for their choices & opinions.

AubreeGrace17
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:21 AM

I don't spank

I'm pro-choice

atheist

pro gay marriage

I could care less whether you bf or ff (I pumped and supplemented with formula for 7 months)

I will rf until my 11 month old is 2

I don't care about PA

I believe in CIO

I vax

and DS is circumcised.

Maevelyn
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:22 AM

I breastfeed - I should add that I don't care if you ff but I find the "it's gross" or "I don't want to ruin my body" excuses kind of stupid. 

I'm pro-choice 

I vax

I only believe in spanking when a behavior can never ever be repeated again (like letting go of my had and running out into the busy mall parking lot.)

I believe in God and I still identify as Catholic even though I think 2000 years has given the Church plenty of time to mess itself up

I believe in gay marriage (or any marriage between two consenting adults)

I believe that if you abuse child sexually and they can produce compelling physical evidence you should have the offending appendages removed.

I believe that if you are not hurting me you should do what you want. For this reason I believe that drug should be legalized and money should be used to regulate them and fund rehabilitation programs rather than "drug wars" that don't work and get our officers shot.

That's pretty much it. 

WithHope
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I believe in being the best parent I can to each of my children. I parent based on their personalities & needs.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Lets see

I'm pro choice I guess I don't like abortion but I have too many exceptions to make me prolife

I'm Pagan

I'm anti vax or selective

Pro cloth diapers

Could care less about PA but never been on it

I love raising teens

Maevelyn
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this

I see you run a clean but untidy house as well. lol

Quoting SillySally83:

I don't like the idea of circumcision, and didn't get my son cut, but meh, your kid your choice.

Pro-choice.

Pro-vax.

Pro-limited amounts of sugar.

Pro-public BF.

Pro-PA as long as you really are trying and are on BC.

Pro-BC of course.

On the fence about spanking, though I wont do it myself.

Anti-theist.

Fuck housework (except kitchen, bathrooms and vacuuming) I want to play.

Lalalie
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:29 AM

I'm Christian.

I think it is dangerous to 'regulate' abortion, or deny people the right to have one... but I do see that it can be taken advantage of and is, and I think that is sick.

Public assistance I feel the same towards... it is there for a good reason, and needed but select indiviuals take advantage of it.

BF? I agree with it. It is the healthy choice, but some people can't do it. I wouldn't judge over it. I don't want someone else's tit shoved in my face though, or flying around. I think there is a line between what is acceptable, and not... and some people purposefully cross it because it is 'an amazing, completely natural thing'- and so they use the shock factor. I dislike that. It's a fucking tit. Put that shit away, or at least cover it up.

I am against spanking.

Mashnut3161
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Quoting areid1023:

how is spanking not hitting?

and no, its not obvious. 

Quoting Mashnut3161:

how is spanking hitting? Not the same thing. Obviously you have had an easy life.

I was hit, with a fist, or a bat or a stump growing up. My kids are spanked if they are bad. Huge difference

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)