Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So..which side are YOU on?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

There are a lot of posts on here that allow some of us to CLEARLY express our views on some pretty fun topics to debate.

abortion..Public Assistance ...religion, or the lack thereof..breastfeeding (which really shocked me when I joined)...and spanking your kids (another suprise...I never realized there were parents out there who hit their kids in order to teach them a lesson for misbehaving ...for example, hitting....ummmm....ok, moving on.

I'll go first...here are the basics about me. feel free to go anon as well....

abortion is cool with me. not my utereus, not my business. I do find it very trashy and immature to use it as a form of birth control. I believe you should have your giner sewn shit after 2. Seriously. 

I don't believe in God or any higher power...but I'm good person most of the time and a good parent too. I teach my kids to be kind, gracious, and understanding of others. 

No spanking. 

Tell us about you:) I wanna see bloodshed!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:46 AM

I think that term is funny (in a cute way). baby wearing.....I'm so jealous of Mom's who do it. My daughter refuses to be worn (?)....lmao. She wants to be in the floor with the dog . 

Quoting AerickMomi_MrsD:

I spank (when need be)

I circ

I bf & ff

I dont clean my house everyday ( only saturdays)

I vax.

I co sleep

I believe in god ( but i dont force my beliefs on other people)

Im a baby wearing mom

etc etc etc

AerickMomi_MrsD
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:47 AM

I did it the first 4 months after that they was just to big and killed my back.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think that term is funny (in a cute way). baby wearing.....I'm so jealous of Mom's who do it. My daughter refuses to be worn (?)....lmao. She wants to be in the floor with the dog . 

Quoting AerickMomi_MrsD:

I spank (when need be)

I circ

I bf & ff

I dont clean my house everyday ( only saturdays)

I vax.

I co sleep

I believe in god ( but i dont force my beliefs on other people)

Im a baby wearing mom

etc etc etc

Mashnut3161
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:49 AM

how is spanking hitting? Not the same thing. Obviously you have had an easy life.

numonestunar
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:49 AM
Pro choice
Erf
Bf/ff idgaf whatever feeds the kid is great
I vaccinate but I understand why some do not.
I like beer
I dont spank but my husband does.
I work
I volunteer
I am anti pa abusers. It is NOT a.lifestyle, it is a supplement for when shit happens. Shit doesnt keep happening for years.
Idgaf about the circ/un-circ debate. Not my penis, not my business.
I loooove money lol mostly saving money.
I have an only, Im selfish and want to keep it that way bc I do not want to start over.
I work to damn much. :-/
Organic is the way to go.
Idk thats about it. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:50 AM
Yeah it was pretty scary it was just me dd3 and ds1 outside and while i was dealing with him she took off I had to pick him up run after her and when we were back on the grass I spanked her then explained to her why running in the road is bad. That was 2 years ago she doesnt do that anymore. She even tells everyone not to walk in the road. In my opinion spanking is for something serious and I would never spank out of anger either if Im mad they dont get spanked just sent to time out or the corner.

Quoting Anonymous:

I feel ya....I don't know what I would do in that situation.....gut reaction might be to smack that ass good and hard....lol I'm sure that scared the shti out of you. 

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Oh and maybe I should mention on the rar occassion that I spank its because my kids are doing something potentially harmful to themselves or others. No hitting is not one of those things. For example dd ran out in the road when she was 3 spanked her butt she never ran in the road again.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:51 AM
I'm PRO live your life how you want to. Discipline your kids how you see fit. That's how I live my life.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Rust.n.Gears
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't really concern myself with what other people do.

I personally have faith in a religion that most people don't even know exists.

I can't abort a baby and that is why I am pro-choice. I want to keep my right to choose to keep my high risk pregnancies.

Autism is not lazy parenting. You can't just get over being autistic or having sensory processing disorder. I have both and I am 33 years old. It is like saying phobias are not real.

I think there are so many good reasons to be on welfare, wic, or SSI so I don't judge people on it. I don't need to know their story unless they wish to share it. I am glad the programs exist.

I don't judge people who are fat. My mil was fat for over 10 years. Turns out her liver was shit and she needed a new doctor who would take her seriously. Now she is dying and a perfect size. Again I don't need to know a fat persons story. I don't care what she buys at the supermarket.

I don't care what anyone buys at the supermarket.

Mashnut3161
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:52 AM

I spank

I FF

I did not ERF

I clean every day

I do not co sleep

I don't believe in god/ I used to

I vax

I am pro-choice

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:53 AM

Christian, Married, Pro-Life, I spanked, I formula fed both daughters, I smoke,  and I like long walks on the beach.

addiecakesmommy
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:56 AM

I do not spank and I don't understand why others do.

I vaccinate.

I would probably circ if I had a son.

I do not use cloth diapers.

I'm a Christian and I am raising my kids as Christians.

I rear faced DD1 until 12 months. DD2 is 18 months and still rear facing.

I breast fed up until 4 months.

I don't think highly of those who get abortions but I believe we should have the right to choose.

I think women should attempt to cover up or privately BF in public.

I'm ok with PA if it is truly needed.

I think we should have easier access to higher education.

I also think we should have easier access to affordable health care.

I use the CIO method.

If you get worked up over one spelling/grammar error in a post I will probably never invite you to a party.

My children do not co-sleep unless they are sick or get scared of something.

I think smoking should be banned in public. 

I think the U.S needs to get rid of the penny.

Okay I think I covered it all! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)