Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So..which side are YOU on?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

There are a lot of posts on here that allow some of us to CLEARLY express our views on some pretty fun topics to debate.

abortion..Public Assistance ...religion, or the lack thereof..breastfeeding (which really shocked me when I joined)...and spanking your kids (another suprise...I never realized there were parents out there who hit their kids in order to teach them a lesson for misbehaving ...for example, hitting....ummmm....ok, moving on.

I'll go first...here are the basics about me. feel free to go anon as well....

abortion is cool with me. not my utereus, not my business. I do find it very trashy and immature to use it as a form of birth control. I believe you should have your giner sewn shit after 2. Seriously. 

I don't believe in God or any higher power...but I'm good person most of the time and a good parent too. I teach my kids to be kind, gracious, and understanding of others. 

No spanking. 

Tell us about you:) I wanna see bloodshed!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:02 AM

Hell yes i swat that butt when its nesesary because it works. I aint gonna do a little bullcrap punishment that doesnt work and baby my kids.

i dont believe in abortion unless the pregnancy is life threatening

I believe in breastfeeding up to a year. After that the kid is old enough to learn independence. aka(drink from a cup)

i believe in god, but i wont judge you for not believing

I vax. No ifs,ands or buts. im not stupid. There is no exuse not to unless the person is allergic to something in them

These are my top beliefs, not to be rude..but seriously you havent  heard of a good ol ass woopin? Be glad that we live in the updated world. My moms grandmother would go out back and get a switch off the rose bush and get after them when they misbehaived. God rest her soul.

MommieSDW
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this

I am anti-bitch.

That's about it. I don't care what your opinion is, I respect your right to have one. 

areid1023
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:05 AM

how is spanking not hitting?

and no, its not obvious. 

Quoting Mashnut3161:

how is spanking hitting? Not the same thing. Obviously you have had an easy life.

my little bug! 11-29-08

thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:06 AM

HONESTLY....

I dont really give a damn what people think or do, I have to confess though. I think some people on here have mental problems.....

smalltownmom03
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Abortion: I think it should be only legal when medically necessary. I dont think the stage of development makes a life any less important.

PA: It is there for those who need it. Use it to get on your feet and get off it.

BFing: I believe bfing is best but as long as the kid is fed Im happy.

Religion: Christian

Spanking: I spank occasionally.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:11 AM
I'm all for me being god. Enough said.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:17 AM

Pro-gay rights, pro choice, I'm in favor of spanking if done appropriately, I'm not Christian (I'm pagan) and frankly I don't understand how someone can find that particular deity worthy of worship after reading the Bible. I'm pro vax, anti-circ, pro bf. I think that's pretty much it. 

emerald.forest
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm pro-life. I believe in God and believe you have to accept Jesus as your Savior to go to heaven. I'm pro-spanking. I do not agree with ERF after doing my own research. I'm pro-vax. I formula fed all my babies. I'm also pro minding my own business.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hi_Rae
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:35 AM
I am pro choice. Personally I could never have an abortion, but who am I to make that choice for any other female?
However you feed your baby is fine by me
I vax, but if you dont thats cool
My ds is circ'd, but if yours isnt I dont care. Im not concerned with your child's penis.
Anti CIO. I realize it "works" for some but I couldnt ever do it.
I Co sleep
I believe in god, but I am not religious. I have morals, and try to be a good person I dont feel you need religion to do that.
Fine with PA when used as a stepping stone, not as a lifestyle.
I am 100% for gay rights/marriage
Pro marijuana
And am all for animal rights, I am a pit bull advocate, but I love ALL animals and believe there should be much harsher punishment for those who break animal cruelty laws. Abuse a child or animal and I will automatically think you are the shittiest person on this planet.
ms.sophsmom
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:43 AM
Pro choice
Pro gay marriage
I vax
Agnostic
Pro common sense
Pro thinking for ourselves...

Am I even still on topic?! ;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)