Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So..which side are YOU on?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

There are a lot of posts on here that allow some of us to CLEARLY express our views on some pretty fun topics to debate.

abortion..Public Assistance ...religion, or the lack thereof..breastfeeding (which really shocked me when I joined)...and spanking your kids (another suprise...I never realized there were parents out there who hit their kids in order to teach them a lesson for misbehaving ...for example, hitting....ummmm....ok, moving on.

I'll go first...here are the basics about me. feel free to go anon as well....

abortion is cool with me. not my utereus, not my business. I do find it very trashy and immature to use it as a form of birth control. I believe you should have your giner sewn shit after 2. Seriously. 

I don't believe in God or any higher power...but I'm good person most of the time and a good parent too. I teach my kids to be kind, gracious, and understanding of others. 

No spanking. 

Tell us about you:) I wanna see bloodshed!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Replies (41-50):
TeamTARDIS
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:48 AM

1) Breast Feeding (self weaning)
2) Pro-Life and Anti Death Penalty
3) Circumcising
4) Vaxing
5) Spanking when necessary
6) Rear Facing (planning on extended rear facing) 
7) Christian 

JacksonGirl
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm anti animal, spouse and child abuse anything else people wanna do idgaf that's up to them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blue_elephant
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:51 AM
I am pro-choice
I formula feed
I forward face at a year old
I am pro-vaccines
I spank when needed
I'm atheist
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:52 AM

I don't spank.

I exclusively breastfeed until six months, and continue nursing until a minimum of one year. But I don't care if you formula feed, just don't give me all of your excuses...I really don't care.

I had my son circ'd.

I am appalled by abortion, especially after twelve weeks gestation, but still pro-choice. Not my body, not my decision.

I do believe in God but I don't go to church, and don't force my beliefs on anyone.

I get pissed when people give me shit for being a sahm. Do what works for you, I'll do what works for me and my family, thanks.

PA is fine when used the way it was meant to be used. People that abuse it suck ass.

I didn't know anything about extended rear facing when my son was younger, but even now that I know a bit more about it, I still don't know if I will do it for my daughter or not. I will most likely do more research.

I vaccinate fully and on schedule....even the *gasp!* flu shot.

We don't eat organic. I believe in everything in moderation.

I don't do CIO.

And that's all I've got for now.

AshleySail
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Non-circ
Non-vax
No spanking
PA is okay as long as its temp
Pro cosleeping
Pro babywearing no stroller
No CIO
Pro Breastfeed as long as possible (I'm having to supplement formula right now because I went back to work. :\ but she's 10 months so it's okay)
I exclusively rf
Pro organic
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnastasiaKorsh
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:56 AM
I spank sometimes. I could not cases less aboit how many abortions one has. Or how late. Don't care if you're on welfare. I am okay with circumcision. I'm okay with vaxing. Dont have a religion. Cosleep.
babybelly25
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:57 AM
I'm pro choice. I don't vaccinate. My dd gets a pop on the butt once in a great while but it's more of an attention getter than anything and never hard enough to hurt. My ds will be circumcised, daddy's choice since he has a penis and I don't. I'm all for breastfeeding, though I wasn't successful with dd, I plan on trying again with ds.

I know I'm missing something.... too hungry & sleepy to think... I may ETA after I get a snack!
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:59 AM

I'm in the middle on abortion. If you are raped or its going to harm you or the baby it's a wise choice, it's not a form of birth control though. I am and always will be anti PA. I've seen way too much. I'm pro be whatever religion you want to be just don't push it on me. Pro breastfeeding, but be modest about it. Anti spanking for personal reasons.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:01 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm pro-choice
Pro God
pro circ
Pro bfing
Pro spanking
I vax
I don't erf
And I don't ever cio
karisma22
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:02 AM

I don't believe that abortion is right.  However, I have no control over what other people do.  They are the one's who have to live with it.  I do think that it is very sad though.

I breast fed.  I think that women should at least try it.  But, again it's not my choice to make for other people.

I believe in God.  I don't bash people who don't.  I don't believe that you have to believe in God to be a good person.

I used to be a SAHM.  I started teaching part time when my daughter was three and a half.  I taught part time until my daughter was nine or ten, now I teach full time.

My daughter was fully vaccinated until she started the seventh grade.  I choose not to have her receive the Tdap.  If I had the vaccination thing to do over again I would space them out more and vaccinate selectively.

I am against GMO's.  I try to avoid high fructose corn syrup, canola oil, soy products.

Politically I am an Independent.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)