Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is this rash?? EDIT

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies

Ok so this rash started out small on my underarm right in the middle, it itched like crazy, burned if I put anything on it, and started getting very dry. I put lotion, neosporin, and anti itch cream on it and it faded. I thought nothing of it, then it started again but right where my bra wire hits and it spread, it is the same thing, it is also now on the upper part of my underarm. I have not changed anything, not soap, razor is new, deodorant is the same... I really have no idea what this is but it is spreading and it itches like crazy and hurts at the same time. I have tried everything on it to help it but nothing seems to help. Below are pics of the two rashes sorry I just got out of the shower I tried to cover my chest the best I could to where it was not covering the rash. Also my phone sucks and they look very faint so I circled where it is.

Does anyone know what this is? I do get eczema on my feet but never had an issue with it any where else plus this is a different thing then my feet... Oh this rash has lasted for about a month.

Edit: Ok so I don't get what is going on... I have NEVER had this rash before, my bras are not new, they are clean, I take showers daily, I have not use anything new to be an allergic reaction, if it was any of those wouldnt it be on both arms? It is only on my right arm...

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:10 AM
Have you tried a benedryl pill? And um...is your bra clean?
carrieasia
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:12 AM
I would check the bras.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:14 AM

No I dont have any but ill go buy some tomorrow, yes my bras are clean.

Quoting Anonymous:

Have you tried a benedryl pill? And um...is your bra clean?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:15 AM

It has been the same type of bra that I have worn for years, I have done nothing new.

Quoting carrieasia:

I would check the bras.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:15 AM

arm pit rash from sweat and bo

maryroses
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:18 AM

looks like an allergic reaction to me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:18 AM

I shower daily though, why would I just now be getting it? I have never had this rash before.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:18 AM

But I dont know what though, I have not changed anything unless my body randomly decided to be allergic to something I have always used...

Quoting maryroses:

looks like an allergic reaction to me.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:19 AM

perhaps change of hormone, allergic to a new bra.... maybe a large hickie?

Quoting Anonymous:

I shower daily though, why would I just now be getting it? I have never had this rash before.

Quoting thetrollcat:

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:20 AM

lol at the hickie but no that is not it. I have had the same bras for a about 6 months now.

Quoting thetrollcat:

perhaps change of hormone, allergic to a new bra.... maybe a large hickie?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN