Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If we all got together, in real life, we'd all be gooooood friends :)

kidding, it'd be "Bad girls club" on steroids with each chick competing for their role on Jerry Springer.

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:44 AM
Replies (21-26):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:07 AM
Me?!? You're the one getting my hopes up and then smashing them with a freaking mallet. Ugh. Some people.

Quoting Danapopcorn:

...and yet you continue to expect me to give some more.....you are the worst kind of person!

Quoting Anonymous:

That would only work if you can get me on a flight to wherever Jerry Springer is being taped like... yesterday?

Quoting Danapopcorn:

I bet you get paid to be on Jerry. See, here I am solving all your problems and you're just over there criticizing everything I do. I give and I give and I give! Well you know what? I can't give anymore!

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry. My mouth is killing me. I had a partial root canal done, but didn't have enough money to buy the pain meds. So, I'm dying over here.

Quoting Danapopcorn:

So Jerry isn't good enough. Maury isn't good enough. There is just no pleasing you.

Quoting Anonymous:

No, he's for the ghetto wanna-bes. You know, the one's who been on 8 times and STILL can't find who the father's of their 8 welfare babies are?

Quoting Danapopcorn:

Well,nobody was implying that Jerry Springer was classy.

Would you prefer Maury?

Quoting Anonymous:

Jerry Springer is for trailer trash wanna-bes. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:09 AM

For the most part but I am the same here and IRL. I just say what I am thinking....most of the time

Quoting Anonymous:

The thing is, in real life women are much less apt to say even a tenth of the things that they do on here. 

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:16 AM

Just stop it sassy, nobody believes you. When I think sassy, I think of kittens. And not the ferocious kind. :P

Quoting Sassy762:

For the most part but I am the same here and IRL. I just say what I am thinking....most of the time

Quoting Anonymous:

The thing is, in real life women are much less apt to say even a tenth of the things that they do on here. 

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:23 AM

Quoting Danapopcorn:

Just stop it sassy, nobody believes you. When I think sassy, I think of kittens. And not the ferocious kind. :P

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting Anonymous:

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Ooh even better, Taylor Swift. Yep, there's you!

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting Danapopcorn:

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:01 PM

I think if women on here really knew me , they would like me but if they knew my sn (no I am not mean on here) they may not.

I would have a bunch who would like me and a bunch who wouldn't

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)