Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am about to hurt my husband!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:09 AM
  • 102 Replies

So my husband is a transport driver and has been gone for 4 days, he gets home tonight and bitches the house isnt spotless. 

I am about to flip shit

I have a 9 month old who keeps me on my feet, WHILE I am 10 weeks pregnant and have HORRID morning sickness.

I really just want to lay down and try to feel better but that never gets to happen.

I also babysit everyday and that also keeps me from being able to lay down and attempt to feel better. :(

The dishes are done and the living room is clean, hes just mad I didnt deep clean.

How do I make him understand? He acts like I do NOTHING all day.

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:10 AM
1 mom liked this

This is the life you chose.

3mommyandwifey
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:11 AM
He can do it.... ever heard the saying " if you want something done right you gotta do it ur self" lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bluerose26
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:12 AM
Tell him you try being pregnant and taking care of a baby too. Give him th3 baby and everytime you have to go puke and stop what your dping take your hubby to the bathroom with you so he sees how it is.
pennerb538
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:15 AM

He wont take care of the baby EVER. I can never leave her with him todo anything. He will either but her in her packNplay or her saucer and just leaver her there till I get back. He has never given her a bath or changed her diaper.

Quoting bluerose26:

Tell him you try being pregnant and taking care of a baby too. Give him th3 baby and everytime you have to go puke and stop what your dping take your hubby to the bathroom with you so he sees how it is.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:17 AM
2 moms liked this
Quoting pennerb538:

if he is like this with the first child then why on earth would you want to have another with him? I just don't get it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:21 AM
Sure sounds like you picked a real winner there OP. Lol. Why would you have ANOTHER child with him, when he can not even be a father to the first one???
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:21 AM
Why would you pick a guy to father your children but doesn't want to be daddy?
Deal with it or get away from it.
CutieCrab
by Jen on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:23 AM

He should be put in your shoes for a day, then maybe he'd understand.

bluerose26
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:25 AM
He needs to grow up and help take care of his kids.
Bird16_J
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:25 AM
2 moms liked this

With how big of a piece of shit he is why would you have another child with him?! He would try that shit ONCE with me and either he would either change REAL quick or his piece of shit ass would be out on his ass!!! He won't take care of the one child he has now! I'm seriously shocked that you would have another with him!!! Poor kids! You have two choices. Either you keep putting up wtih his bullshit or you stand up to the bastard piece of shit and tell the fucker to start helping to pick up after himself and taking care of his CHILD he helped create or he can let the door hit him where the good lord split 'em! Simple as that!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)