Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I feel like Im dying from a broken heart

Posted by   + Show Post

Please tell me how to stop this pain. Im 32 years old and my husband is 35. We have been together for 17 and this October  we will celebrate 10 years of marriage. We live for our four amazingly beautiful children who i cant even begin to explain what we feel for our children. Our olderst daughter is 16 and a sophmore in high school and has aspergers syndrome. Oursecond born is 14, she is in 8th grade. I cant give her enogh credit for stepping up to the plate and filling in the role of "eldest" and still has time to be on school teams like basckel. That brings us to our 7 year old youngest daughter, She is in second grade and has not missed being 

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:55 AM
Replies (11-20):
afwifeandmommy3
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:03 AM
Lost
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2girlsYES
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:08 AM
Well
Okay then
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aimeegreen4ever
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:08 AM
?????????
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Leobaby2007
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:10 AM

She seriously left us hanging like that? UGH. I'm going to bed! 'Nite, ladies! XO

soultree81
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:34 AM

im sorry all i wrote the rest and my internet stopped responding

soultree81
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:36 AM

i was 15 and pregnant with another mans child when i met the man who i have been with the last 17 years he has raised our daughter as his own since day one.im going to write in sentences like this so it could post faster

soultree81
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:39 AM

my husband had a work injury in 2008 and hasnt been able to work since, denied SS twice and he has been a stay at home dad since 2008. I was a maintence technician at a resort for 5 years until i was fired for taking a 5 buck tip.

soultree81
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:43 AM

i fell into a deep depresion, but somehow i was finally able to find some strength to fulfill the dream i had since i was a kid.... go to college... i am a full time student pursuing my aas in electrical technology i want to be an electrician.

sam12796
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:44 AM

I am so sorry for what is causing so much grief. I hope things get better.

soultree81
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:46 AM

begining of dec he got another denial letter and i belive that wsa the last traw for him... he got pulled over and he had a felony amount of drugs that he was delivering n is facing 2 years in prison .... my kids r sick, my inlaws are sick im so afraid that my children that are dooing good 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)