Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I feel like Im dying from a broken heart

Posted by   + Show Post

Please tell me how to stop this pain. Im 32 years old and my husband is 35. We have been together for 17 and this October  we will celebrate 10 years of marriage. We live for our four amazingly beautiful children who i cant even begin to explain what we feel for our children. Our olderst daughter is 16 and a sophmore in high school and has aspergers syndrome. Oursecond born is 14, she is in 8th grade. I cant give her enogh credit for stepping up to the plate and filling in the role of "eldest" and still has time to be on school teams like basckel. That brings us to our 7 year old youngest daughter, She is in second grade and has not missed being 

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:55 AM
Replies (21-30):
soultree81
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:48 AM

now will be lost without their daddy and will begin to act out or have sex runaway, do drugs.and become statisctcs

rosemagic01
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:50 AM

Glad I'm not the only one who can do math in the morning! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Her oldest is 16 she is 32 which would of made her 15-16 not 13-14...

Quoting mamabearjkda:

heh interesting, amazing that at the age of 13 or 14 getting pregnant having your husband i'm assuming boyfriend back then stand beside you and be there and have another child 2 years later when you were what 16?? and he's still in the picture? Please do tell me what your heart is breaking over??

soultree81
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:55 AM

my heart aches, i cant concentrate in school, hes a good guy no priors for anything in 35 years this was a dumb act of desperation my kids cry for him every night, we r used to sitting down eating dinner at  the table and i camnt any more... he is a better fathat than i am a mother and i just want to him and my children to not hurt any more

soultree81
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:56 AM

i wanna eat and sleep and stop crying

soultree81
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:01 AM

i think that the ppl in my life that are supposed to be my support (SISTERS FRIENDS ECT) are distancing themselved from me cuz i am so distraught and they dont know what to say to me, but that me feel more alone. n its worst thing they can do

katelynsmommy30
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Ok first, you have got to stop thinking this way! You are literally going to make yourself insane thinking this way. Teach your children right from wrong, teach them to love and respect, and show them the above by your own actions. Your husband did something wrong, unfortunately he has to pay the consequences for his actions. It's the whole right from wrong thing, your children have to see that. Why would you assume your children are going to be led down this self destructive path, because of a mistake your dh made? Listen, I can see your clearly upset, but you really need to take a deep breath, and realize that things are going to be ok as long as you let them. You are making yourself miserable in thought. Hang in there. Maybe talking to a counselor would help? I'm sorry your having such a hard time. Keep your head up.

Quoting soultree81:

now will be lost without their daddy and will begin to act out or have sex runaway, do drugs.and become statisctcs

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
teal_phoenix
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:09 AM

Quoting soultree81:

i wanna eat and sleep and stop crying

*hugs*

I really hope things work out and look up for you all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:10 AM
I got pregnant at 14 had my daughter at 15 and had my son my junior yr and guess what I wasnt on pa my then bf had a JOB and he knew what responsibility is.my husband and me have been together for a long time I am 32 and I dont regret us being young parents it is not for everyone and its very hard but it is possible.my daughter will graduate hs next yr with both parents married together something rare since divorce and step parents are becoming the.norm.

Quoting mamabearjkda:

heh interesting, amazing that at the age of 13 or 14 getting pregnant having your husband i'm assuming boyfriend back then stand beside you and be there and have another child 2 years later when you were what 16?? and he's still in the picture? Please do tell me what your heart is breaking over??

teal_phoenix
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting soultree81:

i think that the ppl in my life that are supposed to be my support (SISTERS FRIENDS ECT) are distancing themselved from me cuz i am so distraught and they dont know what to say to me, but that me feel more alone. n its worst thing they can do

That is sad...you need a support system:(

*hugs*

katelynsmommy30
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:11 AM
Hon, look at what your doing yourself, your thoughts are making yourself feel this way. You've got to snap out of it. They probably have to distance themselves, it would be very difficult to try to help someone that doesn't want to listen to rational thinking. Not saying you aren't, but goodness mama, you've got to take a breath.

Quoting soultree81:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN