Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spontaneous!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
Where is the most spontaneous place you've ever had sex?

Last night me and DF took it back to being 16 again lol. We had sex in the backseat of our car on a busy street.

We've NEVER done anything remotely close to this.... and between the pent up frustration (make up sex :) ), the randomness of it all and trying not to get caught it was MIND BLOWING!

He says he was SHOCKED that I was down for it, and honestly so was I (I'm not a prude I've just never done much outside of the ordinary)

Anyway now I'd like to surprise him again sometime with some spontaneousness lol..... Soooo where's the most spontaneous place you've made love?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:37 AM
Abandoned building, under a pine tree (do not recommend that lol), back seat of a car.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:38 AM
Hmm backseat of car in the parking structure, at the park, on the park bench, pool table at a friends garage, movie theater. And all of them were not with my current so, I guess he is not very adventurous.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:39 AM

White House Lawn before you were born, lol

armywifey26
by Krissy on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:40 AM

Next to a pool(I got cement burn on my back. NOT pleasant), in the ocean, on a trampoline(fail. It kept bouncing us apart), in the car on the side of the interstate, a public restroom, and much more I just can't remember. 

GwenGray
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:44 AM

his family owns a crap ton of property, so we walked like 1/4 to 1/2 a mile out back of his family's property and did the Ethiopian boredom dance there. I did the same dance in the woods by the college in my town. That's bout it. 

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:45 AM
Corn field which my dd was most likely conceived in
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pennerb538
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:47 AM
Grave yard, mall bathroom, back of Durango, on his best friends couch, in his sisters bed, etc....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
pennerb538
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:48 AM
Oh yea, woods and cornfield too!!! Oh and behind my highschool
Gorilla_Mama
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:48 AM
In a hot tub at a hotel that every room had balconies looking over the pool. It was kind of enclosed by a rock and waterfall decoration but still pretty visible so we had to be super discreet
teal_phoenix
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:48 AM

closet

I guess I am not the interesting lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured