Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So...online (adult) chat rooms,

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
Cheating or not?! I personally think it is a form of cheating. SO WHY HAVE I DONE IT?!! I'm still trying to figure out if I feel so guilty then why did I keep doing it?! I no longer go to adult chat rooms, since one guy in particular wanted to start talking just one on one. That was it for me, crossing the line. Random strangers to have naughty talks with was one thing, but just one on one regular conversations seem like an online affair. Have you ladies done this?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:12 AM

Aren't there a bunch of perverts in those rooms?? I have never been in one nor do I want to, lol

CM is enough for me, lol

Emmakins84
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:17 AM
I used to go into chat rooms, but not "adult" ones. I just liked talking to different people. It gets to be a form of cheating if you hide it from your SO, especially if the conversations are inappropriate. I'm guilty of talking to one guy in particular, and at the time I was married. I immediately stopped when he wanted to hang out, even though HE knew I was married.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:19 AM
Emotionally is also cheating. How would you feel if ur dh did it?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes, there are an unbelievable amount of extremely perverted people there. Which is part of the reason i felt so guilty. I imagined if my s/o were to say those things to someone i would be devastated. I had about a dozen conversations that i thought were thrilling and exciting then i was disgusted by how gross some people were. I tried having normal talks but nobody there is interested. That's how i found this place. I needed to connect with people on a different level.

Quoting Sassy762:

Aren't there a bunch of perverts in those rooms?? I have never been in one nor do I want to, lol

CM is enough for me, lol

LaughingTattoo
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:06 AM

No, I havnt. BUT.....I dont think its a good idea. I do consider it cheating, not saying you are. I randomly browse craigslist personals bc Im just flippen nosey and its funny. And a little bit of me is curious to what others spice in life is. Do you think this may be part of the reason you do it? Curiosity? Looking for some ideas?

mackiebugsmom
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:10 AM
I understand how it borders cheating, if you say something you wouldn't want dh to read..it's probably emotionally cheating. I don't go to chat rooms because I wouldn't want dh talking to random women either.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:11 AM
I would be hurt beyond words, which is why I felt so guilty and stopped. I realized it wasn't worth it. Not even close to what i have in real life!

Quoting Anonymous:

Emotionally is also cheating. How would you feel if ur dh did it?

DixieL
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:13 AM

I haven't, but I agree that if you are married, you shouldn't do it.

mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:14 AM

Where are there any chat rooms anymore?

Yahoo closed theirs up a couple weeks ago. :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:16 AM
how does it feel to be a cheater? Yes that is considered having an affair....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)