Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The bible tells me so

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:12 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:30 AM
I read some till it started in to the bible stuff I don't believe in. It's a christan view. I don't believe in god or the bible or the devil.

Quoting Anonymous:

did you read the link?

Quoting Anonymous:

We are not going to be microchipped its just something to make people freak out. It's doing a good job.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:33 AM
The technology makes it possible. I do not believe in the Christian God, but I do think a higher power is involved. So I never say never.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:35 AM
Who are you hanging out with? I have not met one person who thinks it's ok.

Quoting jesusismyfriend:

This was in the original bill. The one that passed doesn't have it. Although I'm sure eventually they will make us. Most people sadly see nothing wrong with it.
Spfldmomof2
by Kimberly on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Snopes.com. Not gonna happen and I did read the link. It's just silly to think end of times is gonna happen in our time.  Global changes happen all the time and I am not going to freak out because of one religious dude on the net.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:39 AM
I'll move to a different country.
B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:40 AM
1 mom liked this

This country still has a ways to go before the majority of people will accept anything this intrusive. Also, from a Christian perspective, the mark of the beast involves actively denying God. It's not something that can be done accidentally or against your will. There will be definite religious aspects and neither the "religious right" nor the left-leaning ACLU types will stand for that at this point.

jesusismyfriend
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Read the other microchip post on cm. the amount of people ok with this on that post is just unreal.

Quoting Anonymous:

Who are you hanging out with? I have not met one person who thinks it's ok.

Quoting jesusismyfriend:

This was in the original bill. The one that passed doesn't have it. Although I'm sure eventually they will make us. Most people sadly see nothing wrong with it.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Even though it was predicted in the bible.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't think this proves the existence of god.

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you christian? If not does it make you think maybe there really is the christian god?

Quoting Anonymous:

I think someone will get punched in the teeth if they come near me or any of my family.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:53 AM
In my opinion jesus will come back for us right as it starts. Other people will have the option to be saved but they won't because they will get the chip because they need to buy food, gas, etc.

Quoting B1Bomber:

This country still has a ways to go before the majority of people will accept anything this intrusive. Also, from a Christian perspective, the mark of the beast involves actively denying God. It's not something that can be done accidentally or against your will. There will be definite religious aspects and neither the "religious right" nor the left-leaning ACLU types will stand for that at this point.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Even though the bible predicted it?

Quoting Anonymous:

The technology makes it possible. I do not believe in the Christian God, but I do think a higher power is involved. So I never say never.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)