Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The bible tells me so

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:12 AM
Replies (91-97):
Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Someone's blog isn't a reliable source.

Quoting Anonymous:

did you read the link?

Quoting Anonymous:

We are not going to be microchipped its just something to make people freak out. It's doing a good job.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kaffedrikke
by Gold Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:13 PM
, I never told you or forced you to change your belief in the rapture. But remember this it could save your life as Antichrist comes first not YeShuah JESUS. I reccomend youtubing Shepherds Chapel on this teaching. The Pastor teaches chapter by chapter verse by verse.

Quoting camsmami:

Why can't you allow others to believe what they want to believe? What's it matter to you, honestly?

Quoting kaffedrikke:

There's no rapture its a satanical lie.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's the rapture when Jesus comes for those who are born again. Then the tribulation will happen and probably when people will be forced to be microchipped. I'm reading The Left Behind Series now and it's really good. It's fiction, but right on when it comes to the scriptures.
Quoting Anonymous:

In my opinion jesus will come back for us right as it starts. Other people will have the option to be saved but they won't because they will get the chip because they need to buy food, gas, etc.

Quoting B1Bomber:

This country still has a ways to go before the majority of people will accept anything this intrusive. Also, from a Christian perspective, the mark of the beast involves actively denying God. It's not something that can be done accidentally or against your will. There will be definite religious aspects and neither the "religious right" nor the left-leaning ACLU types will stand for that at this point.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:26 PM

bump

camsmami
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:14 PM
1 mom liked this
That's okay. 1. Your reply barely made sense.
2. I'll continue believing what I've learned though my own studies.

Quoting kaffedrikke:

, I never told you or forced you to change your belief in the rapture. But remember this it could save your life as Antichrist comes first not YeShuah JESUS. I reccomend youtubing Shepherds Chapel on this teaching. The Pastor teaches chapter by chapter verse by verse.

Quoting camsmami:

Why can't you allow others to believe what they want to believe? What's it matter to you, honestly?

Quoting kaffedrikke:

There's no rapture its a satanical lie.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's the rapture when Jesus comes for those who are born again. Then the tribulation will happen and probably when people will be forced to be microchipped. I'm reading The Left Behind Series now and it's really good. It's fiction, but right on when it comes to the scriptures.
Quoting Anonymous:

In my opinion jesus will come back for us right as it starts. Other people will have the option to be saved but they won't because they will get the chip because they need to buy food, gas, etc.

Quoting B1Bomber:

This country still has a ways to go before the majority of people will accept anything this intrusive. Also, from a Christian perspective, the mark of the beast involves actively denying God. It's not something that can be done accidentally or against your will. There will be definite religious aspects and neither the "religious right" nor the left-leaning ACLU types will stand for that at this point.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annasew
by Gold Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:16 PM

lol I used to sing a song in bible school that said something about that.   I cannot remember the song tho.

it goes something something because the bible told me so.  LOL

ashleyrenee24
by 2ne1 on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:32 PM

"Yes Jesus loves me, for the bible told me so".

Quoting annasew:

lol I used to sing a song in bible school that said something about that.   I cannot remember the song tho.

annasew
by Gold Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:49 PM

Awesome Im lookin it up and gonna teach my kids lol   Just because it will drive my dh crazy lol

Quoting ashleyrenee24:

"Yes Jesus loves me, for the bible told me so".

Quoting annasew:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)