Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Only a few more hours...

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:31 AM
  • 29 Replies
3 moms liked this

Until the big reveal! We are taking our kids to Disney World tomorrow, and they have NO CLUE! LOL

My husband and I made a youtube video that we are going to show them today before dinner to tell them the big SURPRISE! We told them that if they could be good girls for the whole week that we could do something special this weekend...I bet they would have never guessed it would be this!

I am so excited to tell them, and that's why I am telling here, because I need to get it out before I spill the beans LOL. They are outside right now with DH playing in the snow, and this time tomorrow they will be wearing shorts and sunglasses :)))

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aikimomof3
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Bump!

FooLynRoo
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:38 AM

no school?

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:07 AM

OMG you are so Good. I love this ! Please video their respsonse and show us !! You have some lucky children !!

aikimomof3
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Nope, no school :) They'll love that part too LOL

Quoting FooLynRoo:

no school?

Aydans_Mommy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Oh how exciting!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CookieMom108
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:15 AM

My parents sometimes didn't tell me when I was a kid.  We went often, 2 or 3 times a year.  Sometimes I knew before hand, sometimes I didn't know until they woke me up and said we're going to Disney Worls today.  Afte a while it wasn't a big deal anymore.

Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:17 AM
That's exciting!!! Definitely update after the big reveal. Have fun :-D
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nataliesmom2012
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:20 AM

So exciting!!

aikimomof3
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Well this is the first time they will be going, and they have been asking for us to take them forever, so this is definitely going to be a big deal to them lol.

Quoting CookieMom108:

My parents sometimes didn't tell me when I was a kid.  We went often, 2 or 3 times a year.  Sometimes I knew before hand, sometimes I didn't know until they woke me up and said we're going to Disney Worls today.  Afte a while it wasn't a big deal anymore.

lovemysnugbugs
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:20 AM
That's so exciting!! I've started planning a trip for us for next year (April) and I'm debating on telling the kids first or waiting and surprising them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)