Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tips on losing weight

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
I need to lose more weight so I can get into a smaller size pants. I have a cousin who is 16 and weighs 202 and wears a size 15 or something like that. She can't accept the fact that she is bigger than me. I am 19 I weigh 156 and I wear a size 9. I know I'm not a tiny thing and I'm fine with that. What I'm not fine with is her wearing my pants and stretching them. I don't wear belts so I buy pants that fit my body and because she has linebacker shoulders she thinks she can fit into medium and large shirts. Um no she can wear her mamas shirts. I may sound like a bitch but oh well I don't buy clothes for her big ass to stretch out.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Then don't let her borrow them....say NO.

How much smaller do you want to be??? 9 is a good size

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:42 AM
I sometimes forget a pair of pants at her moms house or a shirt and she thinks that fine. I want to get to a size I know she can't get in.

Quoting Sassy762:

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I am trying to figure out how a size 16 can possibly fit into a size 9, lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I sometimes forget a pair of pants at her moms house or a shirt and she thinks that fine. I want to get to a size I know she can't get in.

Quoting Sassy762:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:45 AM
I have no idea I seriously don't. My pants are probably ruined now and all stretched out.

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sassy762:

Ninjabubble
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this
My question exactly! I'm a size 16 after having baby and I can't even squeeze my fat ass into a 12 let alone a 14. Lol.

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sassy762:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:47 AM
I would cut out ALL carbs, starches, sugar. Eat as much meat, fruit and vegetable as you want. Exercise and drink plenty of water.
skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:48 AM
2 moms liked this
Dont get preggo if you're trying to lose weight. There's a tip
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:49 AM
I'm trying to figure that out she has ruined 3 pairs of skinny jeans, almost all of my white shirts have brown sweat stains from her, and she has ruined 2 of my favorite pairs of jeans.

Quoting Ninjabubble:

My question exactly! I'm a size 16 after having baby and I can't even squeeze my fat ass into a 12 let alone a 14. Lol.

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sassy762:

aniters
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Just tell her no! Lol. I doubt she will be able to get into a size 7 or 5. I'm a size 7 and I can't squeeze myself into a size 5. I don't think a person that wears a size 16 would be able to wear a size 5.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Do you know how many time I have told her no?? I'll sometimes forget a pair of pants or a shirt at her moms and she takes that as oh I'll wear this and she'll never know. Um yea I will know when my jeans are stretched and falling off of me.

Quoting aniters:

Just tell her no! Lol. I doubt she will be able to get into a size 7 or 5. I'm a size 7 and I can't squeeze myself into a size 5. I don't think a person that wears a size 16 would be able to wear a size 5.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured