Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ranting about this horrible woman!!! PIOG

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:23 PM
  • 4 Replies

My husband's ex SIL has been living across the street from his parents house in a house they own. They knew she was messy but they had know idea when she left it.

This was the woman who told me I was making a mistake by pulling my child out of preschool when he was 3 (he wasn't ready, I knew what was best for him!)

This was the mom who tried to imply I was a bad mother.

When she left this house( that she was living in rent free), the house that has been in the family for 2 generations. The house my husband grew up in....was thoroughly and utterly disrespected in the worse way imaginable.  She left it with crap piled up everywhere. Animal crap everywhere.  She let her kids sleep on mice infested mattresses. My MIL and FIL found mouse crap an inch deep on top of the refridgerator. 

Think I am exagertting? She left behind $40,000 worth of damage. The kitchen needs to be gutted and redone, the carpets are disgusting and the bathroom is beyond filthy. They were pooping in the tub....the bathroom is just full of poo.  My MIL and FIL need a haz mat crew to clean up that freakin mess. That woman was beyond slobby. That self righteous biddy did that to my wonderful FIL who allowed her to live there rent free. RENT FREE!!! She would dare talk about him behind his back!  And you know what? This house had been completely remodeled in '99.  You might think she was a Hoader in need of help, but no, she just left it. A Hoader can't leave their hoard.  She basically slapped them in the face. 

We are soppossed to move in this house before school starts and we are not sure if it's going to happen. The furnace needs to be replaced, the well pump motor is burned and the septic tank needs to be replaced. She even burned up the sump pump. She is disgusting!!!!!!

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Can they go after her for any of the damages?

chamamahaha
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Sounds bad so people just have no respect. Some are just lazy. Or maybe she has a mental problem preventing her from being normal

I let my house go not to this extreme tho whenever my depression got bad. I wouldnt get out of bed for anything i left it up to my husband at the time n he was just lazy. I got help i finially needed and life is much better then living in that depression
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Yuck!

mamaxs4
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:04 PM

My house gets a little out of control when I get depressed but not like this...they found used tampons on the floor!!!!    She is completely disrepectful. She tried to cause problems between me and my husband. She would tell me he was nicer to his ex-wife than he was to me...things like that. She would tell me not to move to Richmond. She even threaten me in a round about way.  She has a very dangerous relative that has been in jail and has threatened my FIL.  As far as reporting it, my FIL is just too upset about to to suggest it.  Not sure if they can go after her for anything because there was no contract.

She has ruined her daughters credit. She was fired from several jobs for spending company money for personal things. She was shopping online at work the last time!! She ruined her sons credit,,,,her daughter is 19 and living with her boyfriend and bouncing around friends houses. Her son is 17 and drinking and bouncing around from friend to friend.  The mom is living with a boyfriend who has no idea what she did.  She is just lazy and disgusting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)