Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I let my teen have an incestuous relationship *Edit, you guys don't know how to read*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My son is 17 and fell in love with his half sister. I'm sure I'll be bashed for it, but I don't really see anything wrong with it.  My son had no contact with his dad when he was little and only recently did he come back into his life. His dad is now remarried and has a 16 year old daughter. When my son met her, he felt an instant connection with her. They started out as friends but he came to me a few months ago and told me he was in love with her. I think it's sweet. He is such a great kid and so is she. I immediately took her to get birth control, just in case they decided to have sex. (I think they are having sex, but I'm not positive). His bio dad doesn't know, nor does her mom. I know they wouldn't approve so I let them hang out at my house, give them privacy and just make sure he has condoms.  If it lasts, they know they can't marry or have kids and they're ok with that. *waits to be bashed*

TEE HEE! And THAT is how you make a good troll post! Take notes, bad trolls!!! lol  *waits for my anon button to be gone*

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Replies (11-20):
lowencope
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:03 PM
I don't see that ending well but ok.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SillySally83
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:03 PM

*headdesk*

FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Ew.
hootowl21
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Of course he felt a connection, that's his sister.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
illinoismommy83
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Cool story. I'd totally let my son hump his half-sister. Who wouldn't? How cool would their kid be? Like, 3 arms and 5 legs? Octopus kids are awesome. Maybe the kid would glow in the dark and have super powers.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:03 PM
That's beyond disgusting!
o.O....
by Cara on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:03 PM

**Slowly backs out- scratch that- runs the fuck out of this post**

ff-princess
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:03 PM

lmao - that "instant connection" should have remained one of siblings, but I'm not the one who's going to have to pay for therapy for the rest of their lives.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:04 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAH!!! 

Yeah that's so sweet.  Are they having kids - I hear inbred children are just the cutest.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:04 PM
3 moms liked this
That's funny I was just thinking if reading flowers in the attic,,,,
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN