Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I let my teen have an incestuous relationship *Edit, you guys don't know how to read*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My son is 17 and fell in love with his half sister. I'm sure I'll be bashed for it, but I don't really see anything wrong with it.  My son had no contact with his dad when he was little and only recently did he come back into his life. His dad is now remarried and has a 16 year old daughter. When my son met her, he felt an instant connection with her. They started out as friends but he came to me a few months ago and told me he was in love with her. I think it's sweet. He is such a great kid and so is she. I immediately took her to get birth control, just in case they decided to have sex. (I think they are having sex, but I'm not positive). His bio dad doesn't know, nor does her mom. I know they wouldn't approve so I let them hang out at my house, give them privacy and just make sure he has condoms.  If it lasts, they know they can't marry or have kids and they're ok with that. *waits to be bashed*

TEE HEE! And THAT is how you make a good troll post! Take notes, bad trolls!!! lol  *waits for my anon button to be gone*

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Replies (31-40):
annhart19
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Do they share a father or was she from one of her moms previous relationships? If they share a dad that's kinda weird. But if she's only his sister by marriage then it's not rly that weird.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CreziaMommyTo2

you're a troll, because 1. no 17 year old would want to be ridiculed, unless of course, you come from incest. 2. i highly doubt the mother of the 16 year old or your ex would allow that, unless of course, you they come from incest as well.

and i just vomited.

mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Wow Mom, what a way to thin out the branches on the old family tree.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:05 PM
2 moms liked this

Lol. No one's reading the edit.

piratehooker
I let my dogs hump each other and they're sisters so maybe it isn't so bad.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
elfling811
by Niki on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Yuk. I would NEVER be able to stomach that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:06 PM
I reported this post. You're sick.
piratehooker
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:06 PM
You gave up too quick. I was about to apologize for being a bitch and change my stance.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol. No one's reading the edit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I reported this post. You're sick.

And you don't know how to read. lmao

Readyforbaby2
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:06 PM

The trolls are getting original.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)