Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

IF I GET ARRESTED.....WHO WILL BAIL ME OUT, LMAOOOOOO

Posted by   + Show Post

My kids are going to get me into some serious TROUBLE, lol

They are throwing SNOWBALLS at people on the sidewalk from the 3rd and 4th floor balconies, LMAOOOOOOO

**No they are not hitting elderly people or babies**

BUT everyone else are fair game, lol

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Replies (171-180):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this
You can take a funnel and fill balloons with snow, we used to do that when I was a kid lol
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:30 PM

I know RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!, LMAOOOOOOOO

I am not about to mention they are pulling each other down the sidewalk and driveway with rope attached to the garbage can lids.........LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Quoting cutebaby06:

Good gosh, I never knew throwing snowballs was so wrong, what's next? honestly what do the lot of you mos do for fun with your kids, is sleeding ok or is that a naughty no-no too? 

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Yeah but I tried to do it in the house and its melting to darn fast......I have the temp at 80 degrees, lol BUT thank you for your advice

Quoting Anonymous:

You can take a funnel and fill balloons with snow, we used to do that when I was a kid lol

Nursesummer
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:31 PM
2 moms liked this
Lmao! How is getting hit with a fluffy snowball going to hurt someone?

Quoting Anonymous:

How do they know they aren't hitting someone with a severe medical condition? Or someone with a rage problem and a gun? Just saying. I don't try and piss people off
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Nursesummer
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:33 PM
2 moms liked this
OMG, really? And people like you are the reason kids can't be kids have have fun.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would call the police and have your children arrested...there is absolutely NO reason why this is ok...you better hope someone with a temper doesn't get hit, and come take it out on you!!! How pathetic that you think this is cute?

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:34 PM

I am assuming the fluffy snow might hit them in the eyeball and instantly freeze it???? IS that even possible?????

Quoting Nursesummer:

Lmao! How is getting hit with a fluffy snowball going to hurt someone?

Quoting Anonymous:

How do they know they aren't hitting someone with a severe medical condition? Or someone with a rage problem and a gun? Just saying. I don't try and piss people off

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Nope I call bullshit. And you don't phsase me. if anything you might be this funky ass whore he went to school with a few years ago.

Pssh you wish ha I could care less hunny seriously. Grow up you have followed me from post to post

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't say you and I, myself and your finance.

You're so mad.

Quoting justpeachy71904:

How I have treated people! Hunny you must have mr confused with someone. I have been nothing but nice to people

Until you tick me off. And the funny thing is I highly doubt we run in the same.crowd... Because I don't talk to fucking cowards.

Quoting Anonymous:

Who said I had anything to tell you?

I have no juicy information or tempting tidbit to tell you. I never claimed to.

It's just ironic how you have treated people on this site. I owe you nothing, you owe me nothing. But I can still say whatever I please.

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Then what anon. Then say it. What do you have to tell me that's so fucking important. Huh. What tidbit ... What's your name. How do you know him? Where did you meet him?

Quoting Anonymous:

Alllllrighty.

Quoting justpeachy71904:

You don't know him. Shut up. Sit and hide behind your anon button all fucking day. Bla bla

Quoting Anonymous:

I live near you, in Holly Springs.

I know your fiancé. We've run in the same circle. I didn't have to "research" you.

Lmao it's not stalking

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Omg you're weird. That's all I have to say. It was years ago. I don't owe you an explanation.

And the fact that you researched me and remember me

IS WEIRD AND.DISTURBING

Haha get a life

Quoting Anonymous:

You're right.
My issues aren't the ones that are fixable. You're so smart!
It wasn't my fiancé stepping out on me sweetheart. If youre so proud of your accomplishments why did you try denying it?
That's alright sweetie pie, not everyone can be the strong women they pretend to be on the Internet.
Quoting justpeachy71904:

Ohhh is a little anon following me from room to room now!

Never had a fan club!

Hunny guess what your jealousy means nothing to me, we all have issues and mature and fix them

Your issues on the other hand seems unfixable ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't worry about her.

She's marrying a loser.

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Lmao..get a life? What are you? 10?

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Really... Omg it isn't a bomb. Get a life.

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Id be so pissed if I got hit with a snowball randomly like that...
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Some of these replies are  ridiculous.... aren't they????

It gets better the further you go in the post, LMAOOOOOOO

Quoting Nursesummer:

OMG, really? And people like you are the reason kids can't be kids have have fun.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would call the police and have your children arrested...there is absolutely NO reason why this is ok...you better hope someone with a temper doesn't get hit, and come take it out on you!!! How pathetic that you think this is cute?

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:37 PM

If this gets 300 replies over SNOW, I am will go out and lay on the ground and make a snow angel, LMAOOOOOOO

cutebaby06
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Dang, that sounds like so much fun!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Sassy762:

They have some of the neighbors parents and the kids outside now.....my kids are getting creamed, lol

Quoting armywifey26:

My DH would have declared war. Then shit woulda went down. lol

Quoting moosesmom:

Anyone returning fire?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)