Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

IF I GET ARRESTED.....WHO WILL BAIL ME OUT, LMAOOOOOO

Posted by   + Show Post

My kids are going to get me into some serious TROUBLE, lol

They are throwing SNOWBALLS at people on the sidewalk from the 3rd and 4th floor balconies, LMAOOOOOOO

**No they are not hitting elderly people or babies**

BUT everyone else are fair game, lol

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Replies (191-200):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:10 PM
At least they don't throw things at unsuspecting adults

Quoting Sassy762:

Figures a child throws a snowball at you and your would in turn throw a rock.......I pity your children

Quoting Anonymous:

If I got hit I would pick up a rock and throw it at them...then laugh

skittlefart
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:11 PM
2 moms liked this

I'd be like "D:< ...it's awn noa..." >.> Make a snowman sized snowball...try to lift it...get tired....put it back down and continue my snowman and cry for being a big loser ;-; 

IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559 photo IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559-1_zpsa642ab08.jpg
Nicky has gathered 4 valentines!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:12 PM

And neither are mine....they are having a blast throwing snowballs at and with their friends......

geez some of you women/men are a freaking trip

Quoting Anonymous:

At least they don't throw things at unsuspecting adults

Quoting Sassy762:

Figures a child throws a snowball at you and your would in turn throw a rock.......I pity your children

Quoting Anonymous:

If I got hit I would pick up a rock and throw it at them...then laugh

Nursesummer
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Not that I know of. Lol

Quoting Sassy762:

I am assuming the fluffy snow might hit them in the eyeball and instantly freeze it???? IS that even possible?????

Quoting Nursesummer:

Lmao! How is getting hit with a fluffy snowball going to hurt someone?

Quoting Anonymous:

How do they know they aren't hitting someone with a severe medical condition? Or someone with a rage problem and a gun? Just saying. I don't try and piss people off

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
briansmommy2010
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:56 PM
I wish we had the fluffy snow. Ours is that heavy wet compacted snow. Took DF 3 hours to shovel just a walkway from the porch to the street.

Quoting Sassy762:

They are having fun....its only the teenagers and the neighbors kids outside shoveling snow and trying to build igloos.

Geez relax. I wouldn't really allow them to hurt anyone. The snow if too Fluffy to make a compact snowball anyway

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Why allow them to do it?

Quoting Sassy762:

I agree that is why I am staying inside the house. I won't even go out on any of the balconies, lol

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Id be so pissed if I got hit with a snowball randomly like that...

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:00 PM

BUT the heavy snow is great for snowballs and the  fluffy snow is just good for eating snow cream, lol

Did DH take breaks when shoveling??? I hope he doesn't get too sore from all the heavy lifting....

Thank god for the teenage boys I paid to shovel the front sidewalk........they give tickets out around here is you don't shovel in a certain time frame, lol

Quoting briansmommy2010:

I wish we had the fluffy snow. Ours is that heavy wet compacted snow. Took DF 3 hours to shovel just a walkway from the porch to the street.

Quoting Sassy762:

They are having fun....its only the teenagers and the neighbors kids outside shoveling snow and trying to build igloos.

Geez relax. I wouldn't really allow them to hurt anyone. The snow if too Fluffy to make a compact snowball anyway

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Why allow them to do it?

Quoting Sassy762:

I agree that is why I am staying inside the house. I won't even go out on any of the balconies, lol

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Id be so pissed if I got hit with a snowball randomly like that...

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Uhm, yeah i'd be pissed too.  Actually, i'd enjoy seeing you in the back of the cop car if you are allowing them to do this.

Throwing them at each other?  Is fair game.....  But random people?  Like for instance I look normal on the outside but if random snow balls hit me in the back i'd be in serious pain.  Yeah, i'm that fragile. 

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:04 PM

Read the post......geez.............they were throwing snowballs at their friends and then the other neighborhood parents when they joined in.

I doubt very seriously if a fluffy 1" snowball would do any damage at all even to your fragile self

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Uhm, yeah i'd be pissed too.  Actually, i'd enjoy seeing you in the back of the cop car if you are allowing them to do this.

Throwing them at each other?  Is fair game.....  But random people?  Like for instance I look normal on the outside but if random snow balls hit me in the back i'd be in serious pain.  Yeah, i'm that fragile. 

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:07 PM

I'm pretty sure they would hurt me.  And yes it is that bad.  A dr can barely touch my back and cause pain...  So if it happened you surely would be riding in the back of the cop car and i'd be there snapping your picture & posting on Cafemom ;)  Lol.

Btw.. your post says...

They are throwing snowballs at people on the sidewalk from the 3rd and 4th floor balconies

**No they are not hitting elderly people or babies**

But Everyone else are fair game

So yeah...  I read it and replied :D

Quoting Sassy762:

Read the post......geez.............they were throwing snowballs at their friends and then the other neighborhood parents when they joined in.

I doubt very seriously if a fluffy 1" snowball would do any damage at all even to your fragile self

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:13 PM
Everyone else are? Or IS fair game??
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN