Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

22 year old 15 year old

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My brother is 22 years old having sex with a 15 year old hes a drug addict been in jail multiple times for theft. Should I call the cops. I think this girl deserves better
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Replies (31-40):
TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:11 PM

No, he is not a child molester.  15 is definitely a young woman, not a child.  In many areas a 15 year old can consent.

His other problems are more concerning. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Sure.  He's a child molester - assuming she's legally underage in your jurisdicition.

nelliesmommy
by NoTtOdaY:) on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:12 PM

um yes

robyann
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:12 PM

I think you should let her parents know. Let them decide whether to call the police or not. Maybe even talk to your parents. They may be able to convince your brother that this relationship is going to get him landed in jail. 

mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Yes, why would you even need to ask this?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bullemhead
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Yes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:17 PM

YES.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:30 PM
She is legally a child and under the age of consent. Therefore, he's a child molester.

Quoting TranquilMind:

No, he is not a child molester.  15 is definitely a young woman, not a child.  In many areas a 15 year old can consent.

His other problems are more concerning. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Sure.  He's a child molester - assuming she's legally underage in your jurisdicition.

mamaslove11
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:37 PM

I agree... Talk to the parent and if she has an older brother... Well, I would quietly let him know about it. I do not know how you feel but if I had an older brother who is a drug addict and he was sleeping with a 15 year old he would deserve to get the crap beat out of the 15 year old's older brother.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:41 PM

It is stachatory rape and anyone who knows about it and does not report it can be charged as an accomplice. We went through that shit with my sister. She almost got 6 people put in jail over it. She was 14 he was 21.  You need to call it in before she gets pregnant and in a bigger world of trouble. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Speak to her parents about it, thats not cool
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)