Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Can we talk about the real problems with the USA

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 85 Replies
2 moms liked this

There are reasons so many people get TA, FS, WIC, HEAP and medical aid. Not everyone is lazy and out to the drain the system for life. 

I think one big issue is we have sent so much work over to China. Large corporations are greedy and killing the little man.   

Please add more!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:29 PM
5 moms liked this

I think the vilinization of social welfare, and the ignorace of corporate welfare is shameful. 

Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:30 PM
8 moms liked this

Greed and an "every man for himself" mentality.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:31 PM
2 moms liked this
I think our economic system sets people up to fail.
LyTe684
by Emerald Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:31 PM
Yup.

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

Greed and an "every man for himself" mentality.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:32 PM
2 moms liked this

We need to tax the shit out the the very rich and give the middle class a break!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:33 PM
I agree with what you said an the high cost of college
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:34 PM
13 moms liked this

I don't think people on PA are the problem. I agree that they certainly do not help. But I think there are bigger issues them PA. Then again, it does not help illegals come here pop out a few kids and live off our government too.

How about spending billions of dollars on aiding countries that hate us. We spend more money helping other nations that we do our own. We spend even more sending our troops to wars they have no business being in. Our corrupt government spends tons of money on politicians that do NOTHING,  yet pocket millions of dollars every year.

The problem is, our presidents are all already wealthy. None of them know the true meaning of working for a dollar. I think we would be better off if a normal middle class American ran our country. Not some rich puppet.

I'm sure there will be many that disagree and will bash me for my opinion but I don't really care!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Pay people for the work they are doing. someone has to run the gas stations, shops at the malls, stock the shelve at stores, and bag your groceries. people can't live off minimum wage without government aid!

elliotmommytobe
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:35 PM
People saying they're christian but then not being very christianlly
elliotmommytobe
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:36 PM
I agree with this

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't think people on PA are the problem. I agree that they certainly do not help. But I think there are bigger issues them PA. Then again, it does not help illegals come here pop out a few kids and live off our government too.

How about spending billions of dollars on aiding countries that hate us. We spend more money helping other nations that we do our own. We spend even more sending our troops to wars they have no business being in. Our corrupt government spends tons of money on politicians that do NOTHING,  yet pocket millions of dollars every year.

The problem is, our presidents are all already wealthy. None of them know the true meaning of working for a dollar. I think we would be better off if a normal middle class American ran our country. Not some rich puppet.

I'm sure there will be many that disagree and will bash me for my opinion but I don't really care!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN