Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

for those of you who 'pay' for people on welfare..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have a question..If you work, taxes are taken out automatically. The taxes you pay go to government programs and what not. But, don't a lot of people get most of their taxes back? Plus if you claim dependents you get more out than you pay in. How are they paying for welfare families??
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Replies (171-173):
luckystars2012
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:57 PM
I paid 30k in taxes last year and will likely owe. I don't get shit back. I pay for welfare families.

Those that get all their taxes back are part of romneys 47%. They don't pay for shit for this country, and should stfu because they're not much better than welfare sucks.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:55 PM
No- I live in NJ- we have the highest property taxes in the country. I have a 3 bedroom cape cod.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like your house is nice and worth a lot. We only paid about 900 in property tax.

Quoting Anonymous:

We don't get our taxes back - we usually owe.  This year our total taxes were $23,950 of which we had about $20,000 withheld. We also paid almost $6,000 in property taxes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Sounds like you should move. We have a 4 bedroom 2 bath home.

Quoting Anonymous:

No- I live in NJ- we have the highest property taxes in the country. I have a 3 bedroom cape cod.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like your house is nice and worth a lot. We only paid about 900 in property tax.

Quoting Anonymous:

We don't get our taxes back - we usually owe.  This year our total taxes were $23,950 of which we had about $20,000 withheld. We also paid almost $6,000 in property taxes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)