Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what kind of table do you have?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:49 PM
  • 12 Replies
We have a pub style. I always loved them & with SO being 6'6 it was always perfect. That being said Im debating on maybe switching to a standard height but Im not sure (for the kids aged 3.5 & 1.5). Only thing 'wrong' with our table is nail polish remover got knocked over and it discolored it (happened while we were asleep). I asked my grandfather about refinishing it and he said it would cost more than i paid (walmart...50% off paid 150.00). We gave our dining room to the kids as a playroom..so we dont want our kithen toooo crowded. So yeah..what kind of table do you all have?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:51 PM
We have a pub style in the kitchen. Just 2 chairs (it's for the kids) and then a normal height large table in the dining room. I love ours. It is huge with a lighted hitch and a buffet.
ninjakids
by Christina on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:54 PM
That does sound really nice. We are only renting atm but cant wait to buy our own place (we have a plan of buying adplex and knocking out the middle wall to make on big place because they sell for cheaper than a 'mobile home' does lol) that way we can have a large kitchen & dining room to do similar to that with.

Quoting Anonymous:

We have a pub style in the kitchen. Just 2 chairs (it's for the kids) and then a normal height large table in the dining room. I love ours. It is huge with a lighted hitch and a buffet.

ColieO
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:54 PM
A wooden one. :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:56 PM
We don't have one.
spunky946
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Regular round table
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:58 PM

a very nice crate and barrel one - darker finish, mango wood, with a bench and 4 chairs.

wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Mine is a pine plank wooden table that's 100 -120 years old. I Love it. It took me a while to find one I liked. I don't care for the pub stylt tables my legs go to sleep or I get cramped from perching.

Syphon
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:03 PM

We just bought a new dining table from RH.  I love it!  It's made from salvaged wood.

MommyRJ
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:06 PM
Ours is a 6 place rectangular "barn wood style" table. It's dark and gorgeous. Our kitchen/dining space isn't huge but it's perfect for us.
ninjakids
by Christina on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:54 PM
Thats very nice! My boys (& myself) would total the white fabric though :(

Quoting Syphon:

We just bought a new dining table from RH.  I love it!  It's made from salvaged wood.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN