Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What positives are going on in your life?

Today is the greatest day I've had in a very long time.

Carry on.

Oh this site doesnt always have to be drama.  You have to be happy about something.  What positive thigs are happening in your life?

For me and my life, reply on page 1.  :)

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Replies (31-40):
ACDC_fan
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:01 PM
2 moms liked this

cool to hear!! <3 =)

My husband started a job as a delivery driver for pizza hut this past december. It sounds like a crummy job, but let me tell you- the tips are pretty amazing. we have a lot saved up for our own place. And the other day, after less than 2 months on the job, my man got a 50 cent raise!!! =D
It looks like I have a job at Culvers lined up, too. We should be able to get on a budget, get on our feet and get our own place this year! and after that happens, we can start for another baby!! lol.
...also, my daughter rocks, and she makes me smile every day <3

...after losing my job AND home last year, living in our car, having every item we own stolen from us, etc.....this year is looking up <3 Positive every day! =]

Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Congratulations!  I would have loved a boy, but hopefully I can have some grandsons one day :)  How does your DS1 feel about being a big brother?  Our girls are 4.5 years apart and DD1 just adores her baby sister.  And DD2 is fascinated with her big sister.  It worked out great for us.

Quoting tarakay0417:

Thanks! My 2nd boy. :)

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

Exciting! Wishing you a happy, quick, and easy delivery :)  Are you having a boy or girl? 

Quoting tarakay0417:

Awesome!

I only have 4 1/2 weeks before my due date! :)

Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like a fantastic day for you.  That's amazing!  Good luck on the interview, you have to give an update on it! 

Tulips are my favorite flowers.  Your husband sounds great :)

Quoting lifeisajoy:

have an interview on Monday actually in my career! I only want to work per diem or 5 hrs a week and they are awesome with that!  

My son amazes every day and he is 20 yrs old

I received tulips from my husband today!

We are going on date night tonight-yeah!! have not in a long time

our doggy -it only cost 106.00 today for we had no clue and he is not limping as bad

our host daughter and son worked nicely on a Valentine poster today-

I love the positives!

I could go on--we have heat electric and a roof and the toilets are not running-it is cold very cold here-

Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:06 PM

That's wonderful to hear, and congrats! Glad things are looking up for you.  I know finally getting financially stable is a great feeling.  I hope everything works out in your favor :)

Quoting ACDC_fan:

cool to hear!! <3 =)

My husband started a job as a delivery driver for pizza hut this past december. It sounds like a crummy job, but let me tell you- the tips are pretty amazing. we have a lot saved up for our own place. And the other day, after less than 2 months on the job, my man got a 50 cent raise!!! =D
It looks like I have a job at Culvers lined up, too. We should be able to get on a budget, get on our feet and get our own place this year! and after that happens, we can start for another baby!! lol.
...also, my daughter rocks, and she makes me smile every day <3

...after losing my job AND home last year, living in our car, having every item we own stolen from us, etc.....this year is looking up <3 Positive every day! =]

tarakay0417
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:07 PM
He is completely excited! He is 9 1/2 yrs old so its going to be interesting to see how they get along once baby is bigger. lol I wish they were closer in age but it didn't work out that way. Oh well.

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

Congratulations!  I would have loved a boy, but hopefully I can have some grandsons one day :)  How does your DS1 feel about being a big brother?  Our girls are 4.5 years apart and DD1 just adores her baby sister.  And DD2 is fascinated with her big sister.  It worked out great for us.

Quoting tarakay0417:

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

Exciting! Wishing you a happy, quick, and easy delivery :)  Are you having a boy or girl? 

Quoting tarakay0417:

Awesome!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:07 PM

I'm pregnant, I'm engaged, I get today all to myself. >.> Otherwise my life is pretty boring right now, lol.

IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559 photo IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559-1_zpsa642ab08.jpg
Nicky has gathered 4 valentines!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:07 PM

I'm going to make you bishes be happy today, one way or another.  Don't make me actually have to pry it out of you :)

BUMP!!!

Kitschy
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:09 PM
2 moms liked this

Where to start. We are going to be bringing home almost $1000.00 more a month starting next month. We are going on vacation in a few weeks, my sister has my kids for the weekend and my husband and I are going on our first date (other than anniversaries) in 5 years tonight.

Snapdragon88
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Everything is positive in my life right now :) I have nothing to complain about. I'm happy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:10 PM

It happens :)

Do you know what I really like about waiting so long between the two?  The older one is more independant.  They are old enough to understand what's going on and (hopefully) less jealousy issues.  They are far apart enough in age that it's easy to make plans that gear towards one child or another so they get their own quality time with us.  And you don't typically have regression issues.

Quoting tarakay0417:

He is completely excited! He is 9 1/2 yrs old so its going to be interesting to see how they get along once baby is bigger. lol I wish they were closer in age but it didn't work out that way. Oh well.

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

Quoting tarakay0417:

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

Quoting tarakay0417:

Awesome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured