Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What positives are going on in your life?

Today is the greatest day I've had in a very long time.

Carry on.

Oh this site doesnt always have to be drama.  You have to be happy about something.  What positive thigs are happening in your life?

For me and my life, reply on page 1.  :)

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Replies (41-50):
Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Since I'm still having sleepless nights with our newborn and all that comes with babies, enjoy your day :) Get some alone time in for me!!

Quoting skittlefart:

I'm pregnant, I'm engaged, I get today all to myself. >.> Otherwise my life is pretty boring right now, lol.

ACDC_fan
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this

awww thank you so much! We are hellbent on making sure this year is amazing. Even now- it's a great feeling to be able to say "We're out of diapers and Lucy needs a new pair of shoes. Let's go."
We don't have to decide between 3 different things we need at the same time =P
 <3 <3

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

That's wonderful to hear, and congrats! Glad things are looking up for you.  I know finally getting financially stable is a great feeling.  I hope everything works out in your favor :)

Quoting ACDC_fan:

cool to hear!! <3 =)

My husband started a job as a delivery driver for pizza hut this past december. It sounds like a crummy job, but let me tell you- the tips are pretty amazing. we have a lot saved up for our own place. And the other day, after less than 2 months on the job, my man got a 50 cent raise!!! =D
It looks like I have a job at Culvers lined up, too. We should be able to get on a budget, get on our feet and get our own place this year! and after that happens, we can start for another baby!! lol.
...also, my daughter rocks, and she makes me smile every day <3

...after losing my job AND home last year, living in our car, having every item we own stolen from us, etc.....this year is looking up <3 Positive every day! =]

skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:12 PM

How old is the newbabe? :D No worries, I still get some sleepless nights with my 6 monther, lol. I'll be in hell when the next one is born.

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

Since I'm still having sleepless nights with our newborn and all that comes with babies, enjoy your day :) Get some alone time in for me!!

Quoting skittlefart:

I'm pregnant, I'm engaged, I get today all to myself. >.> Otherwise my life is pretty boring right now, lol.

IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559 photo IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559-1_zpsa642ab08.jpg
Nicky has gathered 4 valentines!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
MammaPaparazza
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Nice positive post !
It's a good for me because we are refinancing our home at lower rate and will be able to skip the April payment so that can pay the huge amount in medical bills I have added up here
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:57 PM

She was 11 weeks yesterday :)

Can't wait until we are all sleeping through the night again LOL.  Are you havinng a boy or a girl?

Quoting skittlefart:

How old is the newbabe? :D No worries, I still get some sleepless nights with my 6 monther, lol. I'll be in hell when the next one is born.

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

Quoting skittlefart:

skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:59 PM

Awe, hope you get there soon. DS started sleeping longer at 3 months, lol. Now he's getting closer and closer. Last night he only woke up once :) 

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

Can't wait until we are all sleeping through the night again LOL

Quoting skittlefart:

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

Quoting skittlefart:

IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559 photo IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559-1_zpsa642ab08.jpg
Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:05 PM

That's awesome!  New babies will keep him up though until you get used to it.  The first few weeks were rough on all of us lol.

Quoting skittlefart:

Awe, hope you get there soon. DS started sleeping longer at 3 months, lol. Now he's getting closer and closer. Last night he only woke up once :) 

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

Quoting skittlefart:

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

Quoting skittlefart:

muzzyh
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this
The love of my life is now back in my life, my kids are great, and I just signed up for a race. Good stuff.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Oh trust, I know, lol. I'm trying like hell to work on getting him to sleep in his own room right now but he will wake up like... 4 different times through the night if not more if he's not with us. I've got 8 more months though, haha. 

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

That's awesome!  New babies will keep him up though until you get used to it.  The first few weeks were rough on all of us lol.

Quoting skittlefart:

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

Quoting skittlefart:

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

Quoting skittlefart:

Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:08 PM

this was today, my best friend of 20 years with my girls :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)