Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What positives are going on in your life?

Today is the greatest day I've had in a very long time.

Carry on.

Oh this site doesnt always have to be drama.  You have to be happy about something.  What positive thigs are happening in your life?

For me and my life, reply on page 1.  :)

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Replies (51-60):
Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:09 PM
1 mom liked this

We JUST got DD1 out of our bed.. and she didn't go far... to a pallet "palace" on the floor. Trying to eventually make it to her room lol.

Quoting skittlefart:

Oh trust, I know, lol. I'm trying like hell to work on getting him to sleep in his own room right now but he will wake up like... 4 different times through the night if not more if he's not with us. I've got 8 more months though, haha. 

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

That's awesome!  New babies will keep him up though until you get used to it.  The first few weeks were rough on all of us lol.

Quoting skittlefart:

Awe, hope you get there soon. DS started sleeping longer at 3 months, lol. Now he's getting closer and closer. Last night he only woke up once :) 

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

She was 11 weeks yesterday :)

Can't wait until we are all sleeping through the night again LOL

Quoting skittlefart:

How old is the newbabe? :D No worries, I still get some sleepless nights with my 6 monther, lol. I'll be in hell when the next one is born.

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

Since I'm still having sleepless nights with our newborn and all that comes with babies, enjoy your day :) Get some alone time in for me!!

Quoting skittlefart:

I'm pregnant, I'm engaged, I get today all to myself. >.> Otherwise my life is pretty boring right now, lol.

CrazyLife1996
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:11 PM
That is awesome! Congratulations!

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

Lots of reasons :)  The stars are finally alligning for me and everything in my life at the moment is perfect.  Making huge headway with my job.  I'm meeting with the CEO on Wednesday on a huge national account - this is the opportunity of a lifetime to really go somewhere in my career.  My boss is going to talk to him Wednesday about giving me a personal  bonus or a raise for my performance.  I even had our CFO giving me props :)

My family is great.  We are finally moving on to the next chaper in our lives.  We have an amazing 4.5 year old dd who we are preparing for kindergarten in 6 months and the love of her life, her 2.5 months old baby sister.  Our family is complete with my LTL and his eventual snip.

Our 8 year anniversary is in a few weeks and our marriage is stronger than ever.

My best friend of 20 years just came to see me. 

What's not to be happy about?

Quoting iwilliams76:

Congrats! Any particular reason?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KMadsen
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this

New job, pregnant with #2, and no snow lol

ShortMommytobe
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:16 PM
I have had a semi healthy successful pregnancy so far (my 5 yr old dd was a preemie) only downside is an umbilical hernia that has to be operated on after delivery, im due in april :) also my dd starts k1 in august and im so excited for her! Me and s/o got over our financial hump and things are looking good now as far as keeping food in the fridge and gas in our tanks lol... Has been an amazing year so far :-) congrats on your job, thats awesome!
Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Thank you :)

Quoting CrazyLife1996:

That is awesome! Congratulations!

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

Lots of reasons :)  The stars are finally alligning for me and everything in my life at the moment is perfect.  Making huge headway with my job.  I'm meeting with the CEO on Wednesday on a huge national account - this is the opportunity of a lifetime to really go somewhere in my career.  My boss is going to talk to him Wednesday about giving me a personal  bonus or a raise for my performance.  I even had our CFO giving me props :)

My family is great.  We are finally moving on to the next chaper in our lives.  We have an amazing 4.5 year old dd who we are preparing for kindergarten in 6 months and the love of her life, her 2.5 months old baby sister.  Our family is complete with my LTL and his eventual snip.

Our 8 year anniversary is in a few weeks and our marriage is stronger than ever.

My best friend of 20 years just came to see me. 

What's not to be happy about?

Quoting iwilliams76:

Congrats! Any particular reason?

Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Aw, thank you :) Yeah, it's really exciting, but I'm getting nervous.  I have a personal goal that I need to reach on Monday to be satisfied... which would take what I've been doing a 1/4 of the time that was projected ("weeks or even months" according to the CFO)and actually earning the company money.  Have a meeting on Wednesday with the "big wigs" and I'd really like to impress them.  The best part?  My boss is behind me 1,000% and helping me and pushing me to my full potential.  He wants this for me and has been working for two years now to get it.  :)

Glad things are going well with you!  Hopefully everything with the new babe will work out for the best!  Good luck!

Quoting ShortMommytobe:

I have had a semi healthy successful pregnancy so far (my 5 yr old dd was a preemie) only downside is an umbilical hernia that has to be operated on after delivery, im due in april :) also my dd starts k1 in august and im so excited for her! Me and s/o got over our financial hump and things are looking good now as far as keep food in the fridge and gas in our tanks lol... Has been an amazing year sp far :-) congrats on your job, thats awesome!

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this

mt kids are all happy and healthy. dh has a great w ell paying job. i just got accepted into a doctorate program. and my daughters first birthday is in a month and im really excited about that :)

Pooobaihr
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:21 PM
1 mom liked this
My boys and I are healthy and have food and a home. I think that's really all I need.
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:21 PM

We moved to Indiana about 2 weeks ago. My DH started a new job on Weds. . .the best paying job he's ever had. We've struggled with money for so long. . .& now. . .things are looking up. This move to Indiana was a huge leap of faith. . .we had no job waiting for us out here, just family. & it's all working out. 

I'm so excited. I'm back home. My DH has a great job and we are looking for a house to rent by the end of the month (we are with my mom until then)

Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:23 PM

Oh that's amazing!  Congratulations!  Prayers that everything continues to go in your favor.  That's great!

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

We moved to Indiana about 2 weeks ago. My DH started a new job on Weds. . .the best paying job he's ever had. We've struggled with money for so long. . .& now. . .things are looking up. This move to Indiana was a huge leap of faith. . .we had no job waiting for us out here, just family. & it's all working out. 

I'm so excited. I'm back home. My DH has a great job and we are looking for a house to rent by the end of the month (we are with my mom until then)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)