Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you support your SO in illegal activity? *edit*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: would you?

Options:

no

yes

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 91

View Results

If your husband or boyfriend, whatever, made his living by scamming people, how would you feel? Would you support this as his business?

Let me give an example, say he steals stereo equipment and then sells it to people out of the back of a van. He tells people it's really great quality stuff, but it really isn't. It's random cheap shit that he can steal or find.

I personally wouldn't be happy my husband chooses to support his family this way instead of actually getting a job.

edit: this isn't a last resort for this family. the husband chooses to do this so that he can continue smoking weed.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Replies (51-56):
CrazyMommy87
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:44 PM
Are u sure he steals them? My husband used to work for a company the same way but they all met at a warehouse and it was an on the books legit job. They were supposed to tell people that they had to get rid of an extra that was put on the truck for delivery.
KRIZZ25
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:46 PM
NO ..BUT IF U NEED THE MONEY U NEED THE MONEY..BUT U NEED TO SAVE UP FOR WEN HE GET CAUGHT. HEM OR U OR BOTH COULD SERVE TIME..
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:48 PM
I support my df growing and selling marajuana to clinics.
jlbelknap35
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:54 PM
There are certain illegal things I might stick by his side on but not that. Karma is going to bite him in the ass, that's just sleezy!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:14 PM

Yeah, I am sure. There is actually a few Ripoff Reports online about him doing it to people.

Quoting CrazyMommy87:

Are u sure he steals them? My husband used to work for a company the same way but they all met at a warehouse and it was an on the books legit job. They were supposed to tell people that they had to get rid of an extra that was put on the truck for delivery.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:17 PM
He knows he can smoke weed with a real job right? And buy more.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)