Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

When did you?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:14 PM
  • 10 Replies

How long did you use a jumperoo for your LOs? My boy is 9 months and mobile, so I use the jumper to contain him most of the time, but he jumps so hard Im afraid he's going to jump right out of it lol!! 

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:16 PM

till 9mo's

missamanda86
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:17 PM

I usually use it when Im sweeping, vacuuming and cooking because keeping this kid anywhere just isnt happening lol

Quoting fullxbusymom:

till 9mo's

notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:17 PM

I didn't.

meka26
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:19 PM

I still use it and dd is 13mths. Sometimes it's the only way I can get anything done, lol. She's small and she fits comfortably. I make sure she's buckled in. She hasn't gotten out of it yet, although she has tried.

missamanda86
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:20 PM

Mine is tall and lanky LOL! But if I dont have him in it and I try to clean, He will go right behind me and destroy everything Ive just cleaned

Quoting meka26:

I still use it and dd is 13mths. Sometimes it's the only way I can get anything done, lol. She's small and she fits comfortably. I make sure she's buckled in. She hasn't gotten out of it yet, although she has tried.

alexsmomaubrys2
by Emerald Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Until they were over a year old.

meka26
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Quoting missamanda86:

Mine is tall and lanky LOL! But if I dont have him in it and I try to clean, He will go right behind me and destroy everything Ive just cleaned

Quoting meka26:

If he can't get out of it himself, go for it. Locking dd down is the only way I can get anything done. She is walking now and she destroys everything in her path, lol.

Momyplease
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:28 PM
I did not used any
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:28 PM

WTF is a jumperoo?  Is this like that Beepo thing?

MrsRinehart2010
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:29 PM

my youngest only used it for like 2 months If that she liked to sleep in it though which I hated lo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)