Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just had flowers delivered.. never believe who sent them..

I just had a delivery for my birthday. It was a flower cake, balloon, teddy bear and chocolate..

I was surprised to say the least, trying to figure out who it was from.. I'm not dating, no one really knows my home address..

I open the card. My ex husband sent it!

Interesting.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:28 PM
Replies (11-13):
monkeymom1104
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Awww! Happy Birthday!
mcclainprincess
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:50 PM
I called and thanked him for it. He told me how much i deserved the flowers and he appreciates everything that i do and knows that work and little man have me stressed a lot..
Gotta admit. He's a pretty decent ex husband. Well, when he wants to be. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mcclainprincess:

We have a six yr old together. He'd just recently ticked me off bc we had gotten on great terms and i was starting to see the man i married again. I started falling for him, then out if the blue he tells me he's going out of town to see a girl he was talking to. I knew nothing about it, and his actions led me to believe he wanted me back.. So that was weird.

But, it wouldn't have been from our son. He makes,me cards. :-)

Quoting mamaslove11:

Hmmmmmmm..... VERY INTERESTING.... Do youhave children together? If so the question is did he do it on his own or did he do it with the urging of the kiddos???

Maybe seeing this other girl made him realize just what a catch you are.  Or mayby he realizes how insensitive he was being and he now realizes he was leading you on whether he meant to or not. 

The good thing is he obviously still cares enough to remember your birthday, no matter what you should be able to coparent well together and be on good terms.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:50 PM
Aw! That's sweet!!! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured