Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So, I found out my Valentine's Day gift.

He's buying me a rose dipped in platinum and a rose trimmed in platinum! 

So....if this means I'm "putting a price tag on our love", I'm good with it. ;-)

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Replies (131-140):
AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:51 PM

Quoting JLo1486:

I'm still dying from the "suck farts out of her ass" . I couldn't be classier if i tried. Lol

Quoting MomTo2Boys12:

Sorry... That was harsh... But seriously.

Quoting JLo1486:

Lmfao!!!

Quoting MomTo2Boys12:

I totally agree. She's said everything imaginable in the book but thinks the word trash is horrible.

If she wants people to suck the fart from her ass, she's going to have to remove Op from it first.

Quoting Anonymous:

For someone who hates that word, you're sure throwing it around all willy nilly.

Quoting AVSpecWife4:

Sorry, EJ - I don't care for most of what you post. I sure as hell wouldn't trash something you got from your SO and you obviously love and appreciate. These women are trash. And I hate that word...

And you all are the epitome of "class"???? Suuuuuuuure....

FYI - I never made any sort of claim on having class. However, who here seems to be the classless cunt? Oh perhaps it's the little pothead and her tampon string swinger friends that tear down someone's gift they received. THAT shows a serious lack of class and is downright fucking shitty.

It irritates me to no end to watch women tear down someone's gift that is special to them. Calling it ugly, tacky, and other such shit. REALLY, it's uncalled for to be so rude and nasty about a GIFT someone got. But fuck, I'll GLADLY be demonized for defending the OP and her gift.

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this

OMFG in this group? Probably about 70% of them. We should take a poll.

Quoting Elyce225:

Jen, I wonder how many candy hearts will be purchased with food stamps, LOL!

ElitestJen
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:52 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

She's not on Public Assistance.

Uh huh...ok. 

Totally believe that...

ElitestJen
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Just FTR....there is no one with their head up my ass. 

This is hilarious how it's turned into a bitch fight.  I think some folks need their claws trimmed.

JLo1486
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Shonuff iz!!dont hate booboo!!!

Quoting AVSpecWife4:

Quoting JLo1486:

I'm still dying from the "suck farts out of her ass" . I couldn't be classier if i tried. Lol

Quoting MomTo2Boys12:

Sorry... That was harsh... But seriously.

Quoting JLo1486:

Lmfao!!!

Quoting MomTo2Boys12:

I totally agree. She's said everything imaginable in the book but thinks the word trash is horrible.

If she wants people to suck the fart from her ass, she's going to have to remove Op from it first.

Quoting Anonymous:

For someone who hates that word, you're sure throwing it around all willy nilly.

Quoting AVSpecWife4:

Sorry, EJ - I don't care for most of what you post. I sure as hell wouldn't trash something you got from your SO and you obviously love and appreciate. These women are trash. And I hate that word...

And you all are the epitome of "class"???? Suuuuuuuure....

FYI - I never made any sort of claim on having class. However, who here seems to be the classless cunt? Oh perhaps it's the little pothead and her tampon string swinger friends that tear down someone's gift they received. THAT shows a serious lack of class and is downright fucking shitty.

It irritates me to no end to watch women tear down someone's gift that is special to them. Calling it ugly, tacky, and other such shit. REALLY, it's uncalled for to be so rude and nasty about a GIFT someone got. But fuck, I'll GLADLY be demonized for defending the OP and her gift.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ElitestJen
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:55 PM

Quoting RunningMommaof2:

I don't understand why these are swoon worthy. 

Because they're from my favorite man. 

;-)

AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:58 PM

awww, someone got butt hurt and started humping the report button. Shucks!

ElitestJen
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:59 PM

Quoting KGreen75:

You do realize that 99.9999% of what the OP posts, she posts just to get a rise out of people and cause a train wreck of a thread, right?

even this thread, which is why she made the foodstamp comment, in this thread...OP is an excellent troll and hell, her posts are entertaining as fuck.  Hell, I even agree with most of her politics!

You totally fell into the troll trap and now you look like a psychotic kiss ass.

Psssst....the ''post" was not a troll post.  The foodstamp comment....maybe.  ;-) 

ElitestJen
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:00 PM

Quoting AVSpecWife4:

awww, someone got butt hurt and started humping the report button. Shucks!

Good grief.....

lokilover
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:01 PM

This post encapsulates everything wrong about this group.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN