Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

People who uses strollers as a way to steal out of stores messes it up for everyone else. During Christmas season my mom and I were out shopping with the baby and of course I had my stroller. I tried going into Areopostale but was stopped at the door and was told no strollers were allowed. Then yesterday I needed to go to the grocery store. I don't have a car so I walked to the one closest to my house and when I got up there I was stopped by a big ass sign that says no strollers allowed. I was beyond frustrated that I just walked up to that damn store for nothing.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Replies (101-102):
Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Lol awesome. Glad it worked out then

Quoting flawskii:

It didn't cross my mind. I just kept shopping elsewhere. I just decided I'd never shop in there again. It was okay though because Forever 21 had a way better sale! lol

Quoting Hanab818:

dang. well did you at least call corporate. cuz if there was someone else in the store using a stroller an this girl said no strollers allowed id do something about it. but then again this was at christmas. so not mcuh help it could do now

Quoting flawskii:

Lol well DD is only about to be 6 months so she can't do too much damage lol

Quoting Hanab818:

i actually qould of let my 2 yo out and reak havock and say if you dont want to deal with that then you should of let me shop with my storller. because leaving them at home is not an option most of the time, at least for me.

Quoting flawskii:

I guess I gotta leave the LO at home while I shop!

Quoting Hanab818:

wow that suck. what do they expect us to do at christmas time let our little ones crawl or walk around the mall all willy nilly pulling shit off the racks?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:45 PM

I worked in a small clothing store in the mall and I wished we could have banned strollers. A lot of them are huge and they don't fit in the store and then people knock over racks and tear up the store. We made sure everything was ADA accessible and never had a problem with wheel chairs, it was just those giant ridiculous strollers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN