Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Me-1 Crazy Biatch-0 Edited

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

Df left his phone at home yesterday. This is not a big deal. He cant take his phone into work anyway so most of the time he leaves it home.

I was playing with it and he got a text from a female friend who lives about 4 hrs away. Text said " I love it when you dont answer me when I tell you I need you and I would have married you"

I'm like wtf is this? I text her back and ask if she feels that way right now. I was being nice and respectful. I told her he was at work and I would tell him she text.

She text me back telling me about how much she loves him and all this kind of bs. Then proceeds to ask who I am. I am thinking she is drunk or something. She knows exactly who I am. I have talked to her myself.

This goes on throughout the day. I dont really know her but I know who she is and like I said above we have spoken on the phone. She continues to argue with me on the phone about I have a ring but she has his heart. She sends some texts about how classy she is and she will not interfere with us if he does not want her. (Apparently he didnt want her. He asked me to marry him, not her). This whole time I was still being what I call nice. I didnt cuss or say anything rude. The last text she sent me was that I was going to be living in my little rinky dink house just calling it life and feeling used up because I had spread my legs for so many men, I dont even know how many. (That sounds classy right? lol).

By the time DF gets home I am pissed. I tell him whats going on and he apologizes because he doesnt know where this came from either. They have never had anything but a friendship. He tried to call her. She didnt answer so he text and told her off. His main point was she disrespected me and seemed like she was trying to get in the middle of our relationship. He told her to never call or text again.

So I havent heard anything from her today. Maybe its all over. I think its funny how I kept my cool and apparently pissed her off.

She is not his ex. see reply 1st page

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CuriousArentYa
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Why even bother texting her back? I would say you 0 and her 0. How old are you? 

AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this
You would just leave it be if some woman text your husband about how she "needs" him??

Quoting CuriousArentYa:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CuriousArentYa
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:50 PM

You knew who she was, you knew she was an ex and she just reeled you in. You started out with the he's mine not yours nanabooboo and in the end she got you upset. Who won? There are no winners just two immature kids playing with a phone. 

*Just saw you are not the original poster* but this is my answer. She knew who it was. 

Quoting AlwaysKISA:

You would just leave it be if some woman text your husband about how she "needs" him??

AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:52 PM
I'm not op. Lol. I was just saying if some woman text my man with that stuff....no....i wouldn't just ignore it. But I guess if she knew who it was maybe it's different. Idk. Depends on the relationship, I suppose.

Quoting CuriousArentYa:

You knew who she was, you knew she was an ex and she just reeled you in. You started out with the he's mine not yours nanabooboo and in the end she got you upset. Who won? There are no winners just two immature kids playing with a phone. 

*Just saw you are not the original poster* but this is my answer. She knew who it was. 

Quoting AlwaysKISA:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CuriousArentYa
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:56 PM

My husband getting a text from an ex like that I would start doing my homework and certainly wouldn't show my cards and let them know that I know what is going on. Once I did a little research I would go from there, but text her back, no, I most likely wouldn't. 

Quoting AlwaysKISA:

I'm not op. Lol. I was just saying if some woman text my man with that stuff....no....i wouldn't just ignore it.

soon2bmomof3619
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:59 PM

Most of the time the best way to piss someone off is to keep your cool.

skittlefart
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:02 PM

I would've been waiting till DF got home and showed him and asked him wtf instead of replying. 

IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559 photo IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559-1_zpsa642ab08.jpg
Nicky has gathered 4 valentines!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
ACDC_fan
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:03 PM

sometimes ya gotta act "childish" to get a point across and claim your territory. screw that.

Quoting CuriousArentYa:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Hell no, no woman would ignore that. I am fixing to make a life long commitment to this man. I am not going to just leave a text like that hanging. Of course I want to know what it is about. I neversaid anything about having him. She knows we are together. I dont know what kind of meds she forgot to take yesterday but she was acting crazy basically arguing with herself. I didnt say much of anything to her.

I sat here 12 hrs yesterday trying to figure out what her deal was. Df has not given me any reason to believe he is lying about anything. She said herself to me when df and I first got together that they have been nothing but friends. Thats the reason I didnt mind him talking to her. My friend seems to think its just one of those things where they have been just friends but she wanted more and never said anything until she finds out he is getting married.

If thats the case I feel a little bad for her but its her own fault. She had her chance and apparently blew it. I am proud of df standing up for me and stuff but it sucks that he lost a friend over it

Quoting AlwaysKISA:

I'm not op. Lol. I was just saying if some woman text my man with that stuff....no....i wouldn't just ignore it. But I guess if she knew who it was maybe it's different. Idk. Depends on the relationship, I suppose.

Quoting CuriousArentYa:

Quoting AlwaysKISA:

rmfanfgljf
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I LOVE your screenname.

Quoting skittlefart:

I would've been waiting till DF got home and showed him and asked him wtf instead of replying. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)