Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

in laws are a joke

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:55 PM
  • 17 Replies
Does anybody else hate having in laws? I wish mine would just disappear and not be part of my life. They don't like me, but will pretend to like me to my face. What they don't realize is that I've come across them taking badly about me many times on Facebook. I know for a fact what they truly think of me, so why do they bother faking to be nice to me? Ugh! They bug me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
skittlefart
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Naturally my MIL is just a big annoyance but I don't dislike her or hate her. She just knows how to get on your nerves and enjoys doing it...kind of like a 40 year old child...

IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559 photo IMG_0535_zpsc0ad53e7-1_zps89952559-1_zpsa642ab08.jpg
Nicky has gathered 4 valentines!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
CheesyKitty
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:56 PM
I ♥ my in laws 85% of the time.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ACDC_fan
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:59 PM

man, idk- i absolutely love and cherish my in laws. they are my parents.

PEEK05

Not me. Mine are pretty cool. :)

LucyHarper

I don't really have inlaws, I've never met my mother in law because she disowned my husband when he was 15 for a really stupid reason after screwing up his entire childhood and he just met my father in law a few months ago and has only seen him twice. I would do anything to have inlaws in our lives, to take away the amount of pain that it causes my husband knowing that his mother doesn't give a crap about him and barely knowing his father. I wish he had parents who actually gave a crap about him. Be careful what you wish for.

CuriousArentYa
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:59 PM

No, the ones in our lives I absolutely adore! 

Ireallydontcare
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:00 PM

I like my FIL, hate my MIL.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:00 PM

My life would definitely be easier in some ways if MIL wasn't around (FIL passed away b4 I met dh), but I don't hate her either.  She's just not my first choice to be around.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:01 PM
This is how my mother in law is, with a little bit of southern bitch thrown in lol

Quoting skittlefart:

Naturally my MIL is just a big annoyance but I don't dislike her or hate her. She just knows how to get on your nerves and enjoys doing it...kind of like a 40 year old child...

AmericanChild82
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:01 PM

My inlaws are pretty cool. My fil can be an ass sometimes but my mil is a pretty neat lady.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)