Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This isn't going well..........

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

I've been volunteering 2 shifts in order to hopefully make connections and land a job. I come home and my husband hasn't done anything ? He watches our dd and that is it. I'm afraid what life is gonna be like when I do start working part/full time ! Next time...I'm going to kick all the mess into the yard (dirty dishes and all) and burn them !

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jillbailey26
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Ask him.  Say, "Is this how it's going to be when I get a paying job?  If so, I'll just stay home."

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:05 PM

That's EXACTLY what I said to day as I huffed and puffed around the kitchen. ROFL !

Quoting jillbailey26:

Ask him.  Say, "Is this how it's going to be when I get a paying job?  If so, I'll just stay home."

Cochise
by Dawn on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:06 PM
1 mom liked this

ripemango
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:07 PM

or ya know, pay for a little household help which you could prob afford if you're not having to replace dishes....

I don't know where the sunbeams end and the starlights begin; it's all a mystery.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:38 PM

I was kidding about burning everything. I WISH we could afford help but "I AM THE HELP". LOL

Quoting ripemango:

or ya know, pay for a little household help which you could prob afford if you're not having to replace dishes....

Miller0305
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:39 PM

Does he work?

ripemango
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:41 PM

haha... i was actually kinda wondering...would dishes burn?

Quoting Anonymous:

I was kidding about burning everything. I WISH we could afford help but "I AM THE HELP". LOL

Quoting ripemango:

I don't know where the sunbeams end and the starlights begin; it's all a mystery.

Junesmommy18
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Do it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:11 PM

not on weekends. lol

Quoting Miller0305:

Does he work?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)