Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She named her dog after my daughter!!! WTF

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So we have full custody of the two SDs, I have a DD from a previous marriage also, and we have 1 DD together. Anyways The SDs get 8wks summer visitation with BM, then 2 phone calls a week & 1 skype call. (again we have full custody. The SDs live with us).So today was skype day and BM is telling the girls about a puppy she got. The oldest SD asks the puppys name. BM replys 'LIlly". SDs are shocked & like  but Lilly is our sisters name. Well BM tells them..."well I think Lilly is a dogs name".

What the fucking fuck. I don't care what you have against me but you have no reason in heck to go after my daughter....ANY of them.

Let alone whenever you had the choice to stay in state and have split parenting, but you choose to keep jumping state to state/man to man, while I'm the women here raising your children as my own, I've been in the youngest SDs life longer now then she has (she left when youngest was a year old). What kinda low down piece of shit person are you that you have to keep being reminded what is appropriate converstation with your kids (details of your date last night is not)). But what kind of piece of shit are you that your going to insult a child. Let alone the child of a women who is raising YOUR children too!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Replies (131-140):
3JuJu3
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:17 AM

Get a dog and name her Bitch and then tell her that you named it after her. 

Kim042269
by Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:19 AM

I was all prepared to be like, maybe she just likes the name? but no. She's being nasty on purpose. What you gotta do, though, is let that roll off you like it's nothing, cause that's exactly what it is. If she was any kind of a decent woman, not only would she not say that, but she'd be taking care of her own kids. She - and her nonsense - are beneath you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:36 AM

To me thats not anything to get outraged about.  My sister named her dog after our grandfather. lol 

Quoting Anonymous:

Thinking you are taking it to personal. She liked the name. Its a good thing.

itextndrive
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:53 AM

dont even acknowledge her nonsense. some people just never grew up enough to recognize the difference between positive attention and negative attention seeking behavior

achapman
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:40 PM

I don't get all the ladies on here debating weather Lily is a freakin dog name or not the point is BM knows she has a daughter named Lily and decided to name her dog that knowing it would piss SM off that in my opinion is the issue not what is more common a dog named lily or a person geez.

ebbierowe
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:42 PM
I disagree...if the bm actually said "I think lilly is a dogs name" she was being rude

Quoting Anonymous:

Thinking you are taking it to personal. She liked the name. Its a good thing.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
robyann
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:43 PM

When I was a kid, and my parents were divorced, my dad got us a dog and talked us into naming it after our mom, lol, it was a pit bull. Mom was not amused lol 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:43 PM

My cat's name is Lilly. Lol.

Motherof3inNJ
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:43 PM

OMG, she's a fucking bitch.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:48 PM

So when i had a dog, i named her Samantha, so i guess im horrible for naming my dog after all the samanthas/sammys out there???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)