Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She named her dog after my daughter!!! WTF

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So we have full custody of the two SDs, I have a DD from a previous marriage also, and we have 1 DD together. Anyways The SDs get 8wks summer visitation with BM, then 2 phone calls a week & 1 skype call. (again we have full custody. The SDs live with us).So today was skype day and BM is telling the girls about a puppy she got. The oldest SD asks the puppys name. BM replys 'LIlly". SDs are shocked & like  but Lilly is our sisters name. Well BM tells them..."well I think Lilly is a dogs name".

What the fucking fuck. I don't care what you have against me but you have no reason in heck to go after my daughter....ANY of them.

Let alone whenever you had the choice to stay in state and have split parenting, but you choose to keep jumping state to state/man to man, while I'm the women here raising your children as my own, I've been in the youngest SDs life longer now then she has (she left when youngest was a year old). What kinda low down piece of shit person are you that you have to keep being reminded what is appropriate converstation with your kids (details of your date last night is not)). But what kind of piece of shit are you that your going to insult a child. Let alone the child of a women who is raising YOUR children too!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Replies (21-30):
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:50 PM
Yes! Lol

Quoting melakay1981:

Get a dog and name it after her

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:50 PM
Yeah, I agree! I like the name lily and actually named my cat that and it's my nieces name. My niece thought it was cute and didn't get offended at all. Chill out dear...

Quoting Anonymous:

Thinking you are taking it to personal. She liked the name. Its a good thing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:50 PM
2 moms liked this
I am sorry but I laughed. You don't own the name sorry.
melakay1981
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:51 PM

I would make sure it was the ugliest dog I could find too lol

Quoting Becky.Mom.of.2:

Yes! Lol

Quoting melakay1981:

blue_elephant
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Get a Chinese crested (i think thats the name of the hairless dog)or a hairless cat thing....hahahahaha

Quoting melakay1981:

Quoting Becky.Mom.of.2:

Yes! Lol

Quoting melakay1981:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:53 PM

I was going to name my Rottweiler Lilly when I first got her.  I'm noticing more peole naming their dog or cat Lilly, the name can go either way.  She obviously named her dog that to piss you off and it's working.  Why would you let something as petty as that get to you.

Coconutty4Hubby
by Cafe Goddess on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:53 PM

I love your responses, but please stop making me laugh, I feel like my pancreas is going to jump out of my belly!

Quoting thetrollcat:

I dunno my sister named her daughter after my cat...... stares

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Lol. I think you are way overreacting. It's just a name. How do you even know it was done maliciously?
melakay1981
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:54 PM

That is exactly what I was thinking but I did not want to offend anyone with that kind of dog by saying they where ugly lmao!

Quoting blue_elephant:

Get a Chinese crested (i think thats the name of the hairless dog)or a hairless cat thing....hahahahaha

Quoting melakay1981:

Quoting Becky.Mom.of.2:

Yes! Lol

Quoting melakay1981:

meterr
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Id record her innapropriate comments to the children using my cell camera and turn it in to the courts! Get her totally cut off! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)