Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She named her dog after my daughter!!! WTF

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So we have full custody of the two SDs, I have a DD from a previous marriage also, and we have 1 DD together. Anyways The SDs get 8wks summer visitation with BM, then 2 phone calls a week & 1 skype call. (again we have full custody. The SDs live with us).So today was skype day and BM is telling the girls about a puppy she got. The oldest SD asks the puppys name. BM replys 'LIlly". SDs are shocked & like  but Lilly is our sisters name. Well BM tells them..."well I think Lilly is a dogs name".

What the fucking fuck. I don't care what you have against me but you have no reason in heck to go after my daughter....ANY of them.

Let alone whenever you had the choice to stay in state and have split parenting, but you choose to keep jumping state to state/man to man, while I'm the women here raising your children as my own, I've been in the youngest SDs life longer now then she has (she left when youngest was a year old). What kinda low down piece of shit person are you that you have to keep being reminded what is appropriate converstation with your kids (details of your date last night is not)). But what kind of piece of shit are you that your going to insult a child. Let alone the child of a women who is raising YOUR children too!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Replies (31-40):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:55 PM

oh my bad... hope your pancreas feels better soon

Quoting Coconutty4Hubby:

I love your responses, but please stop making me laugh, I feel like my pancreas is going to jump out of my belly!

Quoting thetrollcat:

I dunno my sister named her daughter after my cat...... stares

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

KrissyKC
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:55 PM

That is really wierd of her...

but as a side note, I almost named a puppy either Lilly or Daisy...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:55 PM
You care way to much...... It's sad. I have a dog named Lilly too.
madpenguin33
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:56 PM
I guess I would be a little insulted at first. It happened to me too. But its not really worth wasting time over it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:56 PM
Mature......

Quoting meterr:

Id record her innapropriate comments to the children using my cell camera and turn it in to the courts! Get her totally cut off! 

blue_elephant
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:57 PM

The cats are definitely ugly! I don't think even their mommy loves their face....hahahaha
Lizard_Lina
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:57 PM
Bitch.
mom2ljh
You're taking it way too personally. It's a name.
Val99
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:57 PM

I would make it a neat thing for the girls instead of letting them know it bugs you.  Just tell those old enough that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.  Their mom loved their sister's name so much, she wanted to hear it all the time.

It keeps the idiocy away from the kids AND it goes up their mom's ass a mile when they repeat it.  I'm evil though.  Don't listen to me. :/

renner450
So should I be upset that my daughters name is Hailey and her dads cousin named the new pup Hailey?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)